• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Huzzar Redux (closed thread)
03-16-2019, 03:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-25-2019, 12:02 AM by Hussar_63.)
Opponent Needed  Huzzar Redux (closed thread)
Looking to play Huzzar using the redux scenario version.  Will not be playing this blind because I've played Huzzar before.....but have not looked at it since then either.   This is a great scenario that offers recon then reinforcements to do battle.  Interesting map with lots of options.   

Looking for someone who wants to play this out.  I don't care about which side I play so your choice.   Also willing to switch sides after the battle is done and mirror it that way.  Don't want to mirror at the same time because I just want to concentrate on the battle at hand.

Anyway....first to respond to this message will get the ticket to the dance.

Cheers.
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2019, 01:55 AM,
RE: Huzzar Redux
(03-16-2019, 03:57 AM)Hussar_63 Wrote: Looking to play Huzzar using the redux scenario version.  Will not be playing this blind because I've played Huzzar before.....but have not looked at it since then either.   This is a great scenario that offers recon then reinforcements to do battle.  Interesting map with lots of options.   

Looking for someone who wants to play this out.  I don't care about which side I play so your choice.   Also willing to switch sides after the battle is done and mirror it that way.  Don't want to mirror at the same time because I just want to concentrate on the battle at hand.

Anyway....first to respond to this message will get the ticket to the dance.

Cheers.

I'm up for giving this a try. I'll send a PM with details.
03-17-2019, 04:10 AM,
RE: Huzzar Redux
Thread closed. Stonecutter and I are clashing swords.