• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A note to my pbem friends
03-13-2019, 07:02 AM,
A note to my pbem friends
With the number of games I have ongoing I thought it would be much easier to just post here and let everyone know my turn rate will remain precipitously low for a little while longer - new job, a cold to nurse... along with a few other life items I need to take care of has left me very little free time lately.

Sorry bout the delays!
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2019, 07:33 AM,
RE: A note to my pbem friends
Thanks for the heads-up...no worries on the delay!! Cheers, J
03-26-2019, 02:31 PM,
(03-13-2019, 07:33 AM)larsonney Wrote: Thanks for the heads-up...no worries on the delay!! Cheers, J

Thanks - I'm almost in the clear work-wise... and I'm slowly catching up with all my war gaming buddies... hold tight, almost there to being fully caught up. :)

But with a new job - I am dreaming of a large screen display, like TV large, to create my own geeky wargaming HQ. Anyone ever try that with JTS games?

See you all soon.^^
Send this user an email
03-26-2019, 02:35 PM,
Also - to all my opponents - it has been awhile and I did make commitments as to my regular turn rate, that admittedly, in the last few weeks I've not been able to adhere to, so if anyone wants to declare victory - feel free to do so, I certainly think it's fair at this point and I wouldn't begrudge anyone the win.

I play this for fun and my own personal edification anyhow - and that's always a win in my book.

Thanks again!
Send this user an email
03-27-2019, 06:27 AM,
No worries - - Life comes first