• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Mina Bulge AAR
01-30-2019, 07:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-04-2019, 10:57 AM by MikeC.)
Mina Bulge AAR
[Image: Ouren%20End.png]This is a screen shot of the situation at the end of the Bridgehead on the Our scenario of Bulge '44 Gold. A very hard fought contest which left the 116th Panzer holding the two northernmost  objectives. The third objective to the south of this screen shot remained in  the hands of the US 28th Infantry Division.

The Mk IV and recon battalions of the 116th exited off the north edge of the map at Neidengen, heading toward St. Vith, gaining points for the Axis.

Fastphil commanded the US units, and MikeC was in command of the Germans.

Not the most in depth or exciting AAR ever prepared, but I did want to try my hand at this, and look forward to reporting from the front in the future.

[Image: Ouren%20End.png]
Quote:Me and General McAulliffe decided to move I Company up on the line. That is, if you agree.
- SGT Kinnie to PFC Holley, Battleground, 1949
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2019, 12:09 PM,
RE: Mina Bulge AAR
Subject should have been Mini Bulge AAR, not Mina...
Quote:Me and General McAulliffe decided to move I Company up on the line. That is, if you agree.
01-30-2019, 03:23 PM,
Thanks for sharing Mike.
[Image: exercise.png]
01-31-2019, 12:53 AM,
(01-30-2019, 03:23 PM)Ricky B Wrote: Thanks for sharing Mike.

My pleasure Ricky. I wanted to get some practice using the tools before I attempt to post a larger AAR.