• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
01-10-2019, 08:49 AM,
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Looking for opponent that wants to play a match CMBN (latest upgrade 4.0). I have the extra modules (Market Garden etc. but not battle pack)

Want to play a small battle (max 1000 points) with mixed forces but otherwise i'm quite open for any suggestions for maps etc.
Just started with playing pvp so expect some rookie mistakes :).
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2019, 02:10 PM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
(01-10-2019, 08:49 AM)Sandstorm Wrote: Looking for opponent that wants to play a match CMBN (latest upgrade 4.0). I have the extra modules (Market Garden etc. but not battle pack)

Want to play a small battle (max 1000 points) with mixed forces but otherwise i'm quite open for any suggestions for maps etc.
Just started with playing pvp so expect some rookie mistakes :).

Do you want to play a scenario?  Or a quick battle?  There's plenty of small scenarios out there.
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal

[Image: pzV.jpg]
01-14-2019, 10:43 PM,
I don't have a strong preference for one of them. A scenario like 'Buying the farm' seems fine. Also a small/medium meeting engagement with some hills also seems fun. Bocage is not my favorite sort of landscape.
01-15-2019, 12:52 AM,
(01-14-2019, 10:43 PM)Sandstorm Wrote: I don't have a strong preference for one of them. A scenario like 'Buying the farm' seems fine. Also a small/medium meeting engagement with some hills also seems fun. Bocage is not my favorite sort of landscape.

How about CW Linking Up & Breaking Out?  It's a bit larger than Buying the Farm but looks manageable.
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal

[Image: pzV.jpg]
01-15-2019, 05:39 AM,
Hey that scenario seems fine, will sent you a message