• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

This station shutting down
01-01-2019, 10:11 AM,
This station shutting down
"Charlie Charlie Blitz, this is call sign Weasel.  This station will be shutting down at zero hours zulu.  To all stations this call sign passes along a well earned BRAVO ZULU, OUT".

In plain terms:  to all Blitz members, I will be leaving the Blitz as of tomorrow and I just wanted to say so long and well done all.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2019, 02:37 PM,
RE: This station shutting down
So long. You will be missed. Is this temporary or permanent? Where you headed? What games are played there?
01-01-2019, 07:36 PM,
Good luck in any future endeavors Weasel. Left CM and all gaming completely late 2004. Didn't come back to CM until 2015. Maybe ur time away from games here won't be that long.
01-01-2019, 09:30 PM,
Cheers Chris, thanks for all your time and effort at the club over the years!  Wink
01-02-2019, 03:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-02-2019, 03:33 AM by Gris.)
Best of luck to you, my friend!
'Millions died or suffered in the mud of Flanders between 1914-18. Who remembers them? Even those with names on their graves are by now unknown soldiers.' - Mier Ronnen, Jerusalem Post, 1933 Gris
01-02-2019, 05:00 AM,
Thanks for all of your work to keep us going!
01-02-2019, 06:05 AM,
Had to come back to do one house keeping chore for the SP ladder. SP is the only game I was playing on the Blitz and it really does not hold my interest anymore, and the slow pace of the ladder is also disheartening, so best to move along.

Thanks to you all, keep up the fight.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
01-02-2019, 08:47 AM,
Best of luck Chris. It's still a club whether you're playing or not, so stop in any time to chat and hoist a few.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
01-03-2019, 12:27 AM,
Maybe try a different game. Squad Battles, Panzer Battles or Campaign Series are the closest.
01-04-2019, 03:23 PM,
Sad to see an old soldier go.
Good luck Weasel!