• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

France '40 Gold Team Game
12-23-2018, 03:00 AM,
New Game  France '40 Gold Team Game
I thought I would create a separate thread for this in order to make it easier to find for anyone who is interested in participating in a team play with the new Gold release of France '40.

Number of players per side has not been determined yet, but looks to me like it might have to be at least 3 per team. The breakdown has not yet been determined, and there are many issues that will have to be addressed such as divided commands by Nationality, or by historical organization and chain of command, or by geographic areas?

My assumption is that we are all interested in playing one of the new Prucha Campaign scenarios, and that the exact one is right now TBA (I could be mistaken though).

Right now the following members have expressed interest: Myself (any side, but prefer Allies), larsonney (either side, prefers Germans), and Liebchen (either side).

Anyone else who would like to participate and help get things organized, please respond, and if you have a preference for a side include that too.

Thanks for reading!
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2018, 03:47 AM,
RE: France '40 Gold Team Game
Hello.

As mentioned in another thread we are currently working on design notes for the new France 40 Gold scenarios which will be out in the relatively near future. The design notes included some suggested "house rules" for the campaign game and suggested national objectives for team play. If those would interest you at all, I could send you that information early.

-Mike Prucha
12-23-2018, 03:54 AM,
(12-23-2018, 03:47 AM)Mike Prucha Wrote: Hello.

As mentioned in another thread we are currently working on design notes for the new France 40 Gold scenarios which will be out in the relatively near future. The design notes included some suggested "house rules" for the campaign game and suggested national objectives for team play. If  those would interest you at all, I could send you that information early.

-Mike Prucha

I am interested in seeing these, yes, thanks.
David
12-23-2018, 05:36 AM,
(12-23-2018, 03:47 AM)Mike Prucha Wrote: Hello.

As mentioned in another thread we are currently working on design notes for the new France 40 Gold scenarios which will be out in the relatively near future. The design notes included some suggested "house rules" for the campaign game and suggested national objectives for team play. If  those would interest you at all, I could send you that information early.

-Mike Prucha

Thank you Mike! I'd really appreciate you sending the notes whenever you get the chance.
12-23-2018, 07:53 AM,
Agreed, the notes would be a big help! Thanks!
12-23-2018, 07:59 AM,
(12-23-2018, 03:00 AM)2-81 Armor Wrote: I thought I would create a separate thread for this in order to make it easier to find for anyone who is interested in participating in a team play with the new Gold release of France '40.

Number of players per side has not been determined yet, but looks to me like it might have to be at least 3 per team. The breakdown has not yet been determined, and there are many issues that will have to be addressed such as divided commands by Nationality, or by historical organization and chain of command, or by geographic areas?

My assumption is that we are all interested in playing one of the new Prucha Campaign scenarios, and that the exact one is right now TBA (I could be mistaken though).

Right now the following members have expressed interest: Myself (any side, but prefer Allies), larsonney (either side, prefers Germans), and Liebchen (either side).

Anyone else who would like to participate and help get things organized, please respond, and if you have a preference for a side include that too.

Thanks for reading!

Hi,

I would be interested in participating in this campaign. I would prefer the Germans, but I could also join the Allies.
12-23-2018, 08:12 AM,
I would give it a try. Count me in as a german.
12-23-2018, 04:01 PM,
Now we have 5: Me (prefer Allies), larsonney (either/prefer German), Liebchen (either), Dodo98 (either/prefer German),
Brammer (prefer German).
12-23-2018, 10:15 PM,
I'd be interested.

I have no preference for side or the shorter or longer campaign, but do prefer wired bridges.
12-24-2018, 01:51 AM,
I'm interested. Will play either side, but, prefer Germans. Never played Germans.