• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

To all my opponents..........
12-13-2018, 04:49 AM,
To all my opponents..........
Hang on Guys, having email problems.  I receive emails but not being able to send them out.  Technician tomorrow.
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2018, 10:42 AM,
RE: To all my opponents..........
The Blitz is the only page that is working. Everything else times out or message an error has been detected please try again or just spins or this page cannot be displayed or just doesn't do anything at all. Me, wife, son and brother-in-law are having problems, so, we figured it's not computers. Wife used her phone and Facebook no problem, on computer, problem. Anybody else have this problem before?
12-13-2018, 11:08 AM,
Sounds like internet provider? Extra holiday traffic maybe?
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
12-13-2018, 03:20 PM,
(12-13-2018, 10:42 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: The Blitz is the only page that is working.  Everything else times out or message an error has been detected please try again or just spins or this page cannot be displayed or just doesn't do anything at all.  Me, wife, son and brother-in-law are having problems, so, we figured it's not computers.  Wife used her phone and Facebook no problem, on computer, problem.  Anybody else have this problem before?

Well, other than the obvious (call your service provider), that happens occasionally when your router flakes out and all you need to do is reboot it. Some pages might be OK because you're calling up a cached version.

After you try rebooting your router (just unplug it if no switch) try going here to check your speed: speedtest.net.

Also, if you have a separate modem, reboot that too. Unplug both the modem and the router. Wait 30 seconds or so, then plug in the modem and wait until all the lights come up, then plug the router back in.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email