• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Which Game?
12-06-2018, 06:30 AM,
Which Game?
Hi

Just dropping by after years away CM looks like a game i'd like to start again , this might sound like a silly question but is there a few CM 2 games out there or is it just the one game i'm somewhat confused? , my interest only lies in WWII i'm not really interested in modern warfare. 

Thanks
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2018, 06:56 AM,
RE: Which Game?
There are a number of different CMx2 games not just the one.

CMBN
CMFI
CMRT
CMFB

Some have more modules than others. I'm pretty sure I listed them in order of appearance so CMBN or Combat mission battle for Normandy will have the most modules and aftermarket designed scenarios and mods.

Hope that helps for now, I'm sure others will add more detail but all are separate games running the CMx2 engine.

Cheers
12-07-2018, 12:06 AM,
(12-06-2018, 06:56 AM)Hussar_63 Wrote: There are a number of different CMx2 games not just the one.

CMBN
CMFI
CMRT
CMFB

Some have more modules than others.  I'm pretty sure I listed them in order of appearance so CMBN or Combat mission battle for Normandy will have the most modules and aftermarket designed scenarios and mods.

Hope that helps for now, I'm sure others will add more detail but all are separate games running the CMx2 engine.

Cheers

That helps a lot i just didn't know were they stand alone games or just add-on's.

Thanks
12-07-2018, 02:20 AM,
No Problem.

Feel free to hit me up for a PBEM if you end up buying.