• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

!!! Attention to Orders !!!
11-08-2018, 03:21 AM,
This Just In  !!! Attention to Orders !!!
Hawk Kriegsman, front and center!

I am honored to award you the Primus Prior +800 medal for your 1800th reported game on the CS ladder.

Unbelievable, but true. We're going to have to get you a lift for your left shoe.

Nice going,
Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2018, 03:36 AM,
RE: !!! Attention to Orders !!!
Congratulations

[Image: 072497c58fcheer.gif][Image: 072497c58fcheer.gif][Image: 072497c58fcheer.gif][Image: 072497c58fcheer.gif][Image: 072497c58fcheer.gif]
    [Image: 072497c58fcheer.gif][Image: 072497c58fcheer.gif][Image: 072497c58fcheer.gif][Image: 072497c58fcheer.gif]
         [Image: 072497c58fcheer.gif][Image: 072497c58fcheer.gif][Image: 072497c58fcheer.gif]
              [Image: 072497c58fcheer.gif][Image: 072497c58fcheer.gif]  
                   [Image: 072497c58fcheer.gif]
11-08-2018, 03:41 AM,
Wow!  Big Grin
11-08-2018, 04:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-08-2018, 04:39 AM by zap.)
I mean when you arrive at that height of completed games! that's reaches nose bleed altitude. Really, congrats on making it sir. Thumbs Up
11-08-2018, 10:56 AM,
Hell I've got 137 games or so...

1800 games?? I'm not even in the same galaxy!

Good job Hawk!!

John Cigar5
11-09-2018, 07:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-09-2018, 07:47 AM by Hawk Kriegsman.)
Hello All,

Thanks much for this honor.  Many people have made this possible.  I can't name them all, but here are a few.  I apologize if I botch your real name. I thought the real names were in your profile.  Whistle

In no particular order.

Mercur (Name Unknown): who gave me my first game.
Herr Strasse Laufer (Ed Silcox): who provided great tutoring in the game to help me get better.
Mussolini (John Vitto): who has played more games with me than anyone.
Tiger 88 (Steve Malsom): who showed my how the game is played by the best.
Oberst (Gil Parquette): also who showed me how the game is played by the best.
Von Luck (John Walker): who showed me how to have fun and not take this game so seriously. See you Sept 2019 mate!!
Jason Petho (Jason Petho): who showed by how to play the current version of CS when I was ready to throw in the towel.
Mike Abberton (Mike Abberton): for our years long chronological order playing of RS.  It has been great.
Scott Cole (Cole): who has become a regular EF player with me. Enjoying the battles.

To Warhorse, Don Fox, Petri, majog, Rod Coles, and Huib for the scenario designs, design insights, advice and for allowing me to occasionally playtest.  I apologize for being a pain at times (especially to you Mike).

To Jim Von Krieg: for forming this wonderful club. I too apologize to you and your staff for being a real horse's in the past.

If I missed anyone, it was not intentional.  You all have been great.

cheers

Last but not least to Eric Bonner (Bosiforas): Who showed my how to fight on even when losing, head held high to the very end.  I miss you buddy.

Well I have prattled on enough.

Erik (aka Hawk Kriegsman)
11-09-2018, 08:04 AM,
(11-09-2018, 07:29 AM)Hawk Kriegsman Wrote: Hello All,

Thanks much for this honor.  Many people have made this possible.  I can't name them all, but here are a few.  I apologize if I botch your real name. I thought the real names were in your profile.  Whistle

In no particular order.

Mercur (Name Unknown): who gave me my first game.
Herr Strasse Laufer (Ed Silcox): who provided great tutoring in the game to help me get better.
Mussolini (John Vitto): who has played more games with me than anyone.
Tiger 88 (Steve Malsom): who showed my how the game is played by the best.
Oberst (Gil Parquette): also who showed me how the game is played by the best.
Von Luck (John Walker): who showed me how to have fun and not take this game so seriously. See you Sept 2019 mate!!
Jason Petho (Jason Petho): who showed by how to play the current version of CS when I was ready to throw in the towel.
Mike Abberton (Mike Abberton): for our years long chronological order playing of RS.  It has been great.
Scott Cole (Cole): who has become a regular EF player with me.  Enjoying the battles.

To Warhorse, Don Fox, Petri, majog, Rod Coles, and Huib for the scenario designs, design insights, advice and for allowing me to occasionally playtest.  I apologize for being a pain at times (especially to you Mike).

To Jim Von Krieg: for forming this wonderful club. I too apologize to you and your staff for being a real horse's in the past.

If I missed anyone, it was not intentional.  You all have been great.

cheers

Last but not least to Eric Bonner (Bosiforas): Who showed my how to fight on even when losing, head held high to the very end.  I miss you buddy.

Well I have prattled on enough.

Erik (aka Hawk Kriegsman)

Erik, you were/are the best playtester I ever had, we just had a misunderstanding is all, I never took it personal! Thanks again for all the valuable insight!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
11-09-2018, 09:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-09-2018, 01:52 PM by Scud.)
Quote:Erik, you were/are the best playtester I ever had, we just had a misunderstanding is all, I never took it personal! Thanks again for all the valuable insight!!

Mike,

Thanks for that! 

I was operating under a flawed misconception.  The misunderstanding is on me. 

Please let me know if I can be of service again.

Erik

I botched the quoting of Warhorse.  If a capable mod could fix my foolishness.

Done.
The Capable Mod  Smile
11-09-2018, 09:14 AM,
Thanks Erik
11-09-2018, 09:24 AM,
(11-09-2018, 09:14 AM)Cole Wrote: Thanks Erik

Thank you Scott!

Cheers6