• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Anyone want to "Blitz" a game?
10-28-2018, 08:06 PM,
New Game  Anyone want to "Blitz" a game?
By "Blitz" a game I mean play a whole game through in a couple of hours, I haven't done this for a long time but its good fun and a great way to get a game played through fairly quickly.

We would arrange a start time when we can both be sitting in front of our computers and we can commit to perhaps an hour or maybe two of relatively uninterrupted play and then we start exchanging game turns. an hour or so later we report the end of a game... easy!

I've done this before using an instant messenger such as ICQ, I am sure you could use skype just as easily, and there's no reason why you cant just use email, but I think play is faster, easier and more convenient using a messenger app.

I am in the UK so I am on GMT (BST just ended) I usually play in the evenings from 6.30pm until 11.00pm. But I can arrange to play during the day if that helps you in terms of time zones.

..This is a really good way of getting some games done fairly quickly if you have a bit of free time. Could be a good way to get to grips with the game more quickly if you are fairly new to it. Its certainly a good way to spend an evenings gaming.

So if you are interested reply below and lets see when we can arrange to start. 

I'm free most of the day today and in the evenings next week so why not drop me a line and lets get started. [Image: eb381113d6m1helmet.gif]
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. It is impolite."
Napoleon I
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2018, 04:20 AM,
RE: Anyone want to "Blitz" a game?
Wish I had the time...
10-30-2018, 05:23 AM,
RE: Anyone want to "Blitz" a game?
(10-30-2018, 04:20 AM)rahamy Wrote: Wish I had the time...

Retirement is a wonderful thing! LOL
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. It is impolite."
Napoleon I