• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New scen selection interface???
08-23-2018, 08:19 PM,
New scen selection interface???
Well, new post in the blog a video DAR of game developmentv... different to PzBNormandy, i dont dislike it but some info maybe needs an aproximation like in PzBNormandy and his prerelease informs like show unit art and the valuable about game development-decisions that usually appear in notes file.

http://www.wargamedesignstudio.com/2018/...e-video-1/

I notice the new UI in the scen seleccion area, now you have it expanded a lot more compared with the old one specially in the scen description area + an image over all the selection info, is this a new UI, a test or a devs mod???

Thanks.
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2018, 12:35 AM,
RE: New scen selection interface???
(08-23-2018, 08:19 PM)Xaver Wrote: Well, new post in the blog a video DAR of game developmentv... different to PzBNormandy, i dont dislike it but some info maybe needs an aproximation like in PzBNormandy and his prerelease informs like show unit art and the valuable about game development-decisions that usually appear in notes file.

http://www.wargamedesignstudio.com/2018/...e-video-1/

I notice the new UI in the scen seleccion area, now you have it expanded a lot more compared with the old one specially in the scen description area + an image over all the selection info, is this a new UI, a test or a devs mod???

Thanks.

Hi Xaver,

The Youtube videos are a bit of a test. We will share information across a range of mediums, blog posts, videos and third party reviewers as we get closer to release. Happy to take suggestions on what you all might want to see on video?

As far as the new UI for scenario selection, this is the new official UI. Included are 20 different backgrounds so there is hopefully a different look every time you start the game. Here is the old and new back to back and yes we have expanded the description area...

Old;
[Image: Post%2020180823_1.jpg]

New (right click for full size);
[Image: Post%2020180823_2.jpg]

David
08-24-2018, 02:45 AM,
Thank you for the reply, i see, new UI in scen selection... looks interesting, the scenario description area is now bigger at the point is possible place turn number between scen name and designer name and this is a wellcome improvement, next could be add "enter" in the description box to avoid the monoblock text hehehe.

The brackground is interesting to, maybe i prefer a smaller one and if is possible link it to the scen (like in campaign series) but if is modeable i think could be a good thing to add inmersion when you select the scen.

The suggestions for future videos... maybe is better create a dedicated official area for PzB NA41 and followers in the forum to have all our request together and where players can ask for info, comment... and a 2nd thread where nobody cant comment only devs can post to have info together to dont miss it in the followers thread.

For me first thing you can show is the new features in game, could be great a dedicated video or serie of videos to learn about the new victory point system because is by far the biggest change in the serie (and same if you compare with other Tiller games), this and changes and new features are for me best thing to start... and at same time introduce the new actors in NA41, italians, UK desert units, exotic units...

For example a scen with the new victory system with italians VS 8th army and comment about victory point system, OOB, units stats and why them...

Thanks again for the info, is great again have it to spread the word.
09-10-2018, 03:50 AM,
(08-24-2018, 12:35 AM)Strela Wrote: New (right click for full size);
[Image: Post%2020180823_2.jpg]

David

I really like that scenario selection ....  Bravo
Animo Et Fide