• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Adding AGEOD games?
07-22-2018, 02:47 PM,
c_Question Mark  Adding AGEOD games?
As there are now a lot AGEOD games, what about adding them into the club, preferably in a separate ladder?
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2018, 07:12 AM,
RE: Adding AGEOD games?
Do these games have a PBEM feature and is there a community of players out there who would register PBEM games if the time was taken to set up a ladder and add the scenarios to the DB?
07-23-2018, 07:52 AM,
Yes they do have a PBEM feature.
I'm sure that there are players out there that would register PBEM games, if that is a "community" is hard to tell as the AGEOD games historically range from the earliest setting of Rome to that latest of the First World War. So I think one can say that there are many small communities but not an overall one that brings them all together as the various players usually dwell in their favorite era.

That is why I though that a single spot that covers all games and so all eras could bring them together. It would be an enhancement not only for the club but for AGEOD community too.
07-24-2018, 05:29 AM,
OK I will ask around and see what the others say?  Wink
07-24-2018, 01:27 PM,
We have a discussion going about this now. Back about 5 years ago someone raised the question and we had a lengthy discussion, then that person disappeared. Before adding them as a ladder, requiring we have a mod to run it, I would say we would want to judge the interest in some way. I worked hard to get the Grigsby Ops ladder growing in the early days but it never really took unfortunately. Anyway, I will leave it to the group to discuss further.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]