• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

error message
07-12-2018, 09:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 10:30 AM by zap.)
error message
I keep getting this when I play this scenario. What does it mean. I'm guessing my graphic card but not sure

SORRY I DONT THINK I ATTACHED THE sCREEN SAVE CORRECTLY so I deleted the attachment. When I learn how to do it I'll repost
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2018, 09:57 AM,
RE: error message
(07-12-2018, 09:44 AM)zap Wrote: I keep getting this when I play this scenario. What does it mean. I'm guessing my graphic card but not sure

I hope the downloadworked??? I'm really bad at doing that sort of thing
07-12-2018, 12:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 12:53 PM by Scud.)
Hey Phil, this might help: https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=68252

Otherwise send me the image. I can post it for you if I don't know the answer.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
07-12-2018, 02:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 02:21 PM by zap.)
(07-12-2018, 12:52 PM)Scud Wrote: Hey Phil, this might help: https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=68252

Dave

Dave thanks for that link. Success in uploading here however, I can see it in "my files" here on the site but it does not show up on the bar below. I
  can see the image in my files? I tried to load in the post , it seems stuck in my files here. Are you able to access "my files" to see what is the problem?
07-13-2018, 01:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-13-2018, 01:19 AM by Scud.)
(07-12-2018, 02:19 PM)zap Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 12:52 PM)Scud Wrote: Hey Phil, this might help: https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=68252

Dave

Dave thanks for that link. Success in uploading here however, I can see it in "my files" here on the site but it does not show up on the bar below. I
  can see the image in my files? I tried to load in the post , it seems stuck in my files here. Are you able to access "my files" to see what is the problem?

Phil you're almost there.  Smile Read the last entry from the link above. You want to put your cursor in the spot you want the picture, then click the little square picture icon at the bottom of your browser window. Then choose the file you uploaded previously, or upload a new one. You can also go old school and just type out the error and how it happened. (Sorry, just reread, you don't see the pictures at the bottom, even when you scroll? That's the site's footer.)

I can't access your files, I'm afraid, at least not easily.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
07-13-2018, 01:35 AM,
Found it, Phil. Anyone know what's going on here? 

[Image: cs%20file.png]
Send this user an email
07-13-2018, 03:38 AM,
That's a missing file error. First, look if the said file exists in the game folder, if it does , then it might be the case your computer was running out of RAM memory.

If it doesn't exist, something's gone awry.

I will be at my computer in a bit, I'll have a look too.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
07-13-2018, 03:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-13-2018, 03:49 AM by Crossroads.)
No, I don't have them there either. Nation ID 04 is Hungary, so there's scenarios in WF with Hungarians, I did not know.

The other Hungarian files seem to be there in WF folder, but not these ones. They are the files for running infantry animations.

So that's a valid bug looking at this.

From East Front folder, try copying these two files to West Front folder

- Running13d04.bmp
- Running3d04.bmp

That should solve at least that particular missing file error. If other similar ones pop up, look for East Front folder if they are there.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
07-13-2018, 07:44 AM,
(07-13-2018, 03:38 AM)Battle Kat Wrote: That's a missing file error. First, look if the said file exists in the game folder, if it does , then it might be the case your computer was running out of RAM memory.

If it doesn't exist, something's gone awry.

I will be at my computer in a bit, I'll have a look too.

I should mention. This occurs in Artillery phase (mostly) stops the game and have to restart. You're right it only involves the Hungarians. A few times it has occurred firing infantry on infantry into those hexes. But the interesting thing is it appears to be only in certain hexes! Or maybe as you said Battle Cat it is something to do with the Hungarians.
Also it helps to know that several have played this scenario and no one so far that I know have complained about this occurrence.

I will try your suggestion Battle Cat
07-13-2018, 08:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-13-2018, 08:41 AM by zap.)
(07-13-2018, 03:47 AM)Battle Kat Wrote: No, I don't have them there either. Nation ID 04 is Hungary, so there's scenarios in WF with Hungarians, I did not know.

The other Hungarian files seem to be there in WF folder, but not these ones. They are the files for running infantry animations.

So that's a valid bug looking at this.

From East Front folder, try copying these two files to West Front folder

- Running13d04.bmp
- Running3d04.bmp

That should solve at least that particular missing file error. If other similar ones pop up, look for East Front folder if they are there.

Okay I followed your instructions because I saw in my West Front files I'm missing those. Along with others. It may be my game files were somehow incomplete. Oh thank you Dave for finding that image and posting it. Your a 10 out of 10 in my book for assistance. Both were a great help