• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Runtime error
07-04-2018, 02:47 AM,
Runtime error
Anyone ever see something like this before? I moved a tank up, took a shot and tried to scoot it back and this appeared:

[Image: Capture.JPG]
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2018, 06:37 AM,
RE: Runtime error
Does it do it repeatedly?
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
07-04-2018, 09:25 AM,
(07-04-2018, 06:37 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Does it do it repeatedly?

Nope. Just the one time. I could keep playing, but the scenario crashed as soon as I tried closing the window. I replayed the turn, but didn't move that tank and all was fine. I've seen runtime errors, just not like that and not in WF. Guess just a fluke. At least I'm hoping. There was a Windows update the other day. Hope they're not breaking stuff again.  Smile

Anyway, thanks!
Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
07-04-2018, 10:20 PM,
Dave, what scenario, which tank, a rare one, could be a data issue if so?
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
07-05-2018, 02:58 AM,
(07-04-2018, 10:20 PM)Warhorse Wrote: Dave, what scenario, which tank, a rare one, could be a data issue if so?

The scenario is Sedan, 1940 and it's a French H39 light tank. When I replayed the turn I left it alone, just in case.

The second attempt to play the turn was fine (I saved a lot...A LOT) Smile. When my opponent sends me the turn back I'll try moving it again, since I kinda need everything I've got in that scenario.  It's turn 25 out of 56 and I've already used up the women and children. Sort of need the tanks.

Dave
Send this user an email
07-05-2018, 09:05 AM,
(07-05-2018, 02:58 AM)Scud Wrote: I've already used up the women and children. Sort of need the tanks.

LMAO ROTFLMAO