• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Feldzugschmiede
07-01-2018, 11:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-01-2018, 11:08 PM by Eagle-FZS.)
b_Exclamation Mark  Feldzugschmiede
Hello

My name is Dirk Wodrich, co-founder of the label Feldzugschmiede, which offered scenarios, LCGs, units, graphics and translations for the Campaign Series. 
After a long abstinence, this year I have re-activated the Feldzugschmiede and started to adapt graphics and LCGs to JTCS. 
Also for CSME are now 2 scenarios published by me.
The previous downloads can be found at https://feldzugschmiede.blogspot.com/

Regards Dirk
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2018, 11:39 PM,
RE: Feldzugschmiede
Thank you Dirk for posting your site Feldzugschmiede up! Wink

Your site is very nice, well organized and with a translator too!

I added myself as a follower and I'm sure others will too!

Regards,

John aka: Ivan the Big Cigar5
07-02-2018, 12:45 PM,
Thanks Dirk!

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
07-02-2018, 04:41 PM,
(07-02-2018, 12:45 PM)Scud Wrote: Thanks Dirk!

Dave

+1 Wine
Visit us at CSLegion.com
08-19-2018, 05:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-19-2018, 05:39 PM by Eagle-FZS.)
Thumbs_Up  RE: Feldzugschmiede
In the 4 months that the blog of the Feldzugschmiede is online there were 2000 page views from 25 countries from 5 continents. The uploaded downloads have been clicked over 600 times. I did not think that the resonance is so great in this already somewhat older game.

Thanks for your interest !
08-20-2018, 02:33 AM,
I think LCG are very popular for people that don’t like pbem games
08-20-2018, 03:32 AM,
(08-19-2018, 05:37 PM)Eagle-FZS Wrote: In the 4 months that the blog of the Feldzugschmiede is online there were 2000 page views from 25 countries from 5 continents. The uploaded downloads have been clicked over 600 times. I did not think that the resonance is so great in this already somewhat older game.

Thanks for your interest !

I think that players of the classic want upgrades and scenarios/campaigns over a new and totally changed game.
I hope your blog continues with it's level of success and you bring us more scenarios and Campaigns into the future.

This will definitely keep the interest up!

cheers

HSL