• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario of the Month: March 2018 - pairings
03-18-2018, 09:45 AM,
RE: Scenario of the Month: March 2018 - pairings
(03-17-2018, 07:14 AM)Duff Wrote: Unable to commence Nulli Secundus as opponent belatedly realized he does not have the Battle Pack. If anyone else missed out on this and wants to have a go, let me know - I'm still game.

I'm up for playing a second game of this battle from the Axis side as it will help me provide more accurate feedback. If you are still interested, we can set up a DB and get the battle going.
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2018, 10:30 AM,
CMBN: BP1 - Nulli Secundusn underway.

File sent to nortriubuell
04-05-2018, 12:02 PM,
Well, Duff and I have finished our battle with victory going to the Axis. A big shout out to Duff for an excellent turn rate and a well fought battle against a significantly superior force. Overall, I liked the battle with a mix of armour and infantry and the fog of war literally being fog!!! However, it is very tilted in favour of the Axis as they have 4 x Panthers plus more Mk IVs whereas the defenders have a troop of Shermans with one Firefly and 2 x 6 lber ATGs. Replace 3 Panthers with Mk IVs and this would be a much more balanced fight IMHO. The terrain and lack of offboard arty made it a very tactical battle where fire and manoeuvre were critical.
04-07-2018, 09:37 PM,
(04-05-2018, 12:02 PM)Stonecutter Wrote: Well, Duff and I have finished our battle with victory going to the Axis. A big shout out to Duff for an excellent turn rate and a well fought battle against a significantly superior force. Overall, I liked the battle with a mix of armour and infantry and the fog of war literally being fog!!! However, it is very tilted in favour of the Axis as they have 4 x Panthers plus more Mk IVs whereas the defenders have a troop of Shermans with one Firefly and 2 x 6 lber ATGs. Replace 3 Panthers with Mk IVs and this would be a much more balanced fight IMHO. The terrain and lack of offboard arty made it a very tactical battle where fire and manoeuvre were critical.

Thanks, Stonecutter, for stepping in when my original opponent was unable to proceed. I appreciate the opportunity to have my head handed to me in this scenario...  Big Grin
05-14-2018, 06:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-14-2018, 06:55 AM by Panzer Lehr.)
Nulli Secundus
Panzer Lehr - Widukind [Finished]
Axis win ... scenario is not H2H balanced and not much fun as the Allies  White Flag
To The LAST Man, with the LAST round ... We FIGHT!!![Image: CM.png]
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." ~ Napoleon
05-23-2018, 10:03 PM,
Nulli Secundus

Jobu88 - zinzan1963 : Completed - Waffen SS Major victory

TY for game
"But I don't want to see CM's code or any games code. That is like seeing your spouse and your love as hormones and neurons firing in various lobes on PET scans. Some things should just be enjoyed for what they are; and not analyzed any further.