• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
04-08-2018, 06:42 PM,
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Hello. i'm first at Combat Mission PBEM. i have CMBN with all modules and CMFI+GL. but i usually play with CMFI.
Feel free to PM or Email me and i'm following the Conventional rules.

my dropbox: [email protected] (Doctor Scorpion)
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2018, 11:41 PM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Haha, Im new here as well, i think that i could be a perfect opponent for you :)
04-08-2018, 11:46 PM,
(04-08-2018, 06:42 PM)kr0114 Wrote: Hello. i'm first at Combat Mission PBEM. i have CMBN with all modules and CMFI+GL. but i usually play with CMFI.

I set up a CMBN scenario and sent you a Drop box invite.   We can play ladder or not ladder, either is ok with me.   If it turns out to be unbalanced we can stop and try something else.
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal

[Image: pzV.jpg]
04-09-2018, 12:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-09-2018, 12:46 AM by kr0114.)
(04-08-2018, 11:46 PM)Jobu88 Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 06:42 PM)kr0114 Wrote: Hello. i'm first at Combat Mission PBEM. i have CMBN with all modules and CMFI+GL. but i usually play with CMFI.

I set up a CMBN scenario and sent you a Drop box invite.   We can play ladder or not ladder, either is ok with me.   If it turns out to be unbalanced we can stop and try something else.

thanks jobu. i'm playing PBEM with using CM helper but im not familiar to use this well for now. if first turn file goes wrong, feel free to remove it and restart.

and non-ladder plz :)
04-09-2018, 02:41 AM,
(04-09-2018, 12:37 AM)kr0114 Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 11:46 PM)Jobu88 Wrote:

thanks jobu. i'm playing PBEM with using CM helper but im not familiar to use this well for now. if first turn file goes wrong, feel free to remove it and restart.

and non-ladder plz :)

Looks like it works ok.  Good luck.
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal

[Image: pzV.jpg]