• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CS Legion Scenario Designer Interviews
03-23-2018, 08:37 PM,
CS Legion Scenario Designer Interviews
On the CS Legion site a Q&A I conducted with our own Don Fox has posted.  

My intention is to interview the scenario designers that have been producing great games for us to play over the years.  Next up will be Huib.

I have been away from the game for a while and there's a lot of new games out there that folks have spent a lot of time developing so if you have suggestions on any favorite scenario designers you would like to see covered in this series let me know here.

Don Fox has an interesting background and his work concerning WW2 history has went beyond Campaign Series. Please go read and feel free to post questions in the comments section.  Comments have to be approved by Petri or myself so it may take a few hours before we can approve your comment but hope we can get a conversation started over there concerning all things Don Fox.
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2018, 11:35 PM,
RE: CS Legion Scenario Designer Interviews
Great read, I look forward to more!

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
03-27-2018, 12:28 AM,
Hey Scott...great stuff!

IMO, it's all downhill from Don Fox, lol, but a few designers I have enjoyed over the years include:

Berto: He did a great series based in Italy I always enjoyed.

Von Earl: XXXXVIII....need I say more?

And...whoever did Borisov...why am I old and suffering CRS?

I'd also add David Galster, and Jason Pethos, buuuuuut I'm fairly sure they are already on your list...;)

Regards,

Dan
03-28-2018, 10:08 PM,
(03-27-2018, 12:28 AM)Dan Caviness Wrote: Hey Scott...great stuff!

IMO, it's all downhill from Don Fox, lol, but a few designers I have enjoyed over the years include:

Berto:  He did a great series based in Italy I always enjoyed.

Von Earl:  XXXXVIII....need I say more?

And...whoever did Borisov...why am I old and suffering CRS?

I'd also add David Galster, and Jason Pethos, buuuuuut I'm fairly sure they are already on your list...;)

Regards,

Dan

Thanks Dan.  Good recommendations for future posts.  Word on the street is that you may have designed a scenario or two so may be sending questions your way one day!