• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Greetings from Madrid
02-28-2018, 03:12 AM,
Greetings from Madrid
I am a new member of the club that has been playing the Campaign Series for a long time.
Although I have left it for a long time, I wanted to learn again this fabulous game and, although I know that I will be an easy enemy, participate in games by email and for that I am here.
I'm going to take a few days to have my PC ready, but I would like some reading, beyond the manual, to help me to lubricate the weapons and I would like your recommendations.
Thanks and see you soon
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2018, 04:56 AM,
RE: Greetings from Madrid
Welcome to the Blitz!! Always nice to see a fresh face.

Welcome

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
02-28-2018, 09:00 PM,
Welcome
03-01-2018, 10:10 AM,
Thank you all for the welcome
Cheers4 Cheers4 Cheers4
03-03-2018, 04:30 AM,
Sorry, where i can download this scenarios, and install it:
- https://www.theblitz.club/scenarios/the-...io&id=4614 (Authion)
- https://www.theblitz.club/scenarios/the-...io&id=4822 (Arnhem)
Thanks
03-03-2018, 07:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-03-2018, 08:02 AM by Scud.)
(03-03-2018, 04:30 AM)Quijote Libre Wrote: Sorry, where i can download this scenarios, and install it:
- https://www.theblitz.club/scenarios/the-...io&id=4614 (Authion)
- https://www.theblitz.club/scenarios/the-...io&id=4822 (Arnhem)
Thanks

On the scenario page (the links you provided) click on the big grey "Download" button in the blue area to the right of the West Front image and above the scenario description. The heights of Arnhem was missing, but I found it and it's there now.

To install: open the zip file after downloading and drag the files inside to your West Front folder. If you installed to the default location it should be here: C:\Matrix Games\John Tiller's Campaign Series\West Front.

After it's installed, the scenario should show up in the list when choosing a scenario in West Front.

Let me know if you have a problem.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
03-03-2018, 03:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-03-2018, 04:00 PM by Antonio Simon.)
(03-03-2018, 07:58 AM)Scud Wrote: On the scenario page (the links you provided) click on the big grey "Download" button in the blue area to the right of the West Front image and above the scenario description. The heights of Arnhem was missing, but I found it and it's there now.

ROTFLMAO sorry i'm blind?

Thanks!
03-03-2018, 03:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-03-2018, 05:16 PM by Antonio Simon.)
Help  RE: Greetings from Madrid
Whip Whip Whip Whip Whip
I'm sorry, a thousand apologies for my clumsiness and the inconveniences they cause.
My desire to play could and without thinking twice I was discharged at the club, without remembering, perhaps because of the results Helmet Rolleyes , that I already had this account: https://www.theblitz.club/profile/quijote/u-7704.htm. This account is on an old email account of hotmail.
I understand that if you do not have an open item yet, it would be simpler to delete this account, so I can lose a few messages.
What should I do to regularize the situation?
Thanks
03-03-2018, 07:44 PM,
Hola Quijote!!!

Me paso por el foro y te encuentro por aquí, ¡¡¡¡Bienvenido de nuevo!!!! Ya compartimos hace tiempo algún campo de batalla. Si algún día te apetece una partidita ya sabes, hazmelo saber.

Un saludo
03-03-2018, 08:12 PM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: Greetings from Madrid
(03-03-2018, 07:44 PM)Juan Manuel Wrote: Hola Quijote!!!

Me paso por el foro y te encuentro por aquí, ¡¡¡¡Bienvenido de nuevo!!!! Ya compartimos hace tiempo algún campo de batalla. Si algún día te apetece una partidita ya sabes, hazmelo saber.

Un saludo

No sabes que alegría me da leerte, tengo grabada esa partida en la memoria, a pesar de la paliza y ahora que estoy jubilado he  vuelto a retomar sensaciones.
La verdad es que he aunque he tocado otros juegos los Battleground, sean de WWII o Napoleónicos me encantan.
Lo de la partida esta hecho, en cuanto arregle el follón de las cuentas.
Un abrazo.