• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

HPS Patches
02-18-2018, 03:14 AM,
HPS Patches
Where can we get HPS updates now the web site is down? Mine were all bought at Duchets, so no good going to J Tillers site as you need a code and he wants a photo of each cd to get it thanks to anyone who knows
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2018, 04:04 AM,
RE: HPS Patches
What do you need, I have all of them I think!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
02-18-2018, 09:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-18-2018, 09:23 PM by Lowlander.)
(02-18-2018, 03:14 AM)macnab Wrote: Where can we get HPS updates now the web site is down? Mine were all bought at Duchets, so no good going to J Tillers site as you need a code and he wants a photo of each cd to get it thanks to anyone who knows

I upgraded ALL my HPS games many bought from Duchets, contact support with this link, tell them you want to upgrade your HPSSIMS games to JT versions.
[email protected]
02-19-2018, 03:15 AM,
(02-18-2018, 09:21 PM)Lowlander Wrote:
(02-18-2018, 03:14 AM)macnab Wrote: Where can we get HPS updates now the web site is down? Mine were all bought at Duchets, so no good going to J Tillers site as you need a code and he wants a photo of each cd to get it thanks to anyone who knows

I upgraded ALL my HPS games many bought from Duchets, contact support with this link, tell them you want to upgrade your HPSSIMS games to JT versions.
[email protected]

Thanks for the address , the above has offered the ones I need at min to play, and if 
HPS are a while I'll contact the JT support