• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

ME 2.0 Question
02-10-2018, 10:50 AM,
ME 2.0 Question
Is there a way to turn OFF the message dialogue?  It's great - but in large scenarios it is very annoying to have to hit enter or ok to clear the screen.

I checked the manual and there is nothing in there about turning it OFF...thanks for the help!
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2018, 02:24 AM,
RE: ME 2.0 Question
It would be great to get rid of them all together, as pop-up messages, even. Something like a reserved area in the Unit list sidebar, that would have those results scrolling there instead of popping up?

But to answer your question: I don't think there's a way to do that, we changed a lot of things in user interface, trying to have larger dialogs instead of those teeny tiny legacy things. But you win some you lose some I guess. I'll make a note of this at our Dev Forum.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
02-11-2018, 04:09 AM,
(02-11-2018, 02:24 AM)Battle Kat Wrote: It would be great to get rid of them all together, as pop-up messages, even. Something like a reserved area in the Unit list sidebar, that would have those results scrolling there instead of popping up?

But to answer your question: I don't think there's a way to do that, we changed a lot of things in user interface, trying to have larger dialogs instead of those teeny tiny legacy things. But you win some you lose some I guess. I'll make a note of this at our Dev Forum.

Kat - thanks so much for the response!  I would appreciate you taking note of this.  It would be great to see this as an option to turn off or keep on or shorten the message - like we currently have with EF/WF.

I am enjoying the new version thus far...sinking my teeth into a couple of games.  Great stuff Jason and Team has delivered to us!  Some very deadly weapons out there...yikes!
02-11-2018, 05:19 AM,
Sure thing Steve! Glad to hear your enjoying it, especially the more modern era. Or at least feeling the pain... I've just played all the Teaching sets as PBEMs, fun little tic tac toe battles. It is remarkable how everything just gets deadlier and deadlier, especially with Recon units to mess around with the previously so rigid I-go-U-go LOS thing.
Visit us at CSLegion.com