• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

TOAW IV - Opponent Wanted
01-12-2018, 09:23 AM,
Opponent Wanted  TOAW IV - Opponent Wanted
With the release of TOAW IV, I'm looking to get active again on this ladder.  I've also never tried the new PBEM++ system and looking forward to trying it.

I'm up for pretty much any scenario that is small to medium.  You choose scenario and I will choose side or vice versa.  I prefer to use the game parameters that the scenario designer intended.  

Best way to reach me is on Steam at Pax25.  However, you can reply or message me here as well.

Thanks.
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2018, 10:20 AM,
RE: TOAW IV - Opponent Wanted
I am up for a game. I do III and IV. I am open to most scenarios. Feel free to send a turn - chris.c.craig ----- g ai / com
01-12-2018, 10:38 AM,
(01-12-2018, 10:20 AM)Chris Wrote: I am up for a game.  I do III and IV.  I am open to most scenarios.  Feel free to send a turn - chris.c.craig ----- g ai / com

I only have IV installed with the latest patch.

No need to email games anymore.  I'd like to use the PBEM++ system.

Pick a scenario and I will choose side (or vice versa) and I will set up the game and send you the password so you can accept the challenge on the server (at least that's how I think it works).

Thanks.
01-12-2018, 07:30 PM,
Hi

I am a pretty new player of TOAW IV and have popped up here thanks to Pax25's post on the Matrix forum. I am playing the Campaign For North Africa with Warspite (which he is doing an AAR on detailed on the Matrix forum and which I can't see!)

If you (or anyone else) wants another game I am happy to play you via PBEM++ with the proviso's you set. Its a great game and as a very long time wargamer it is nice to learn as you play !

All the best

Ian
"I may not agree with what you say but will defend to the death your right to say it"
01-13-2018, 09:40 AM,
(01-12-2018, 07:30 PM)devoncop Wrote: Hi

I am a pretty new player of TOAW IV and have popped up here thanks to Pax25's post on the Matrix forum. I am playing the Campaign For North Africa with Warspite (which he is doing an AAR on detailed on the Matrix forum and which I can't see!)

If you (or anyone else) wants another game I am happy to play you via PBEM++ with the proviso's you set. Its a great game and as a very long time wargamer it is nice to learn as you play !

All the best

Ian

How about Tobruk 1941?  Looks like a well balanced scenario based on the stats here at The Blitz.  If you are okay with the scenario, what side would you like?  Let me know and I will set up the game and send you the password.

Look forward to hearing from you.
01-14-2018, 07:32 PM,
Hi

Sorry for delay in replying. Not familiar with Tobruk 41 but having read the scenario notes there are a lot of scenario specifics I need to get a handle on. Give me a day or so and I will be ready to start (I don't want to make too much of a Horlicks of it !)
If ok with you I will play Axis...how could I ignore the prestige of playing the CCCN militias at 20% proficiency? :-)

Thanks again and be back to you soon.
"I may not agree with what you say but will defend to the death your right to say it"
01-15-2018, 06:28 AM,
(01-14-2018, 07:32 PM)devoncop Wrote: Hi

Sorry for delay in replying. Not familiar with Tobruk 41 but having read the scenario notes there are a lot of scenario specifics I need to get a handle on. Give me a day or so and I will be ready to start (I don't want to make too much of a Horlicks of it !)
If ok with you I will play Axis...how could I ignore the prestige of playing the CCCN militias at 20% proficiency?    :-)

Thanks again and be back to you soon.

Okay.  Just let me know when you are ready and I will put the game up.  Don't worry, I haven't even looked at the scenario notes yet.
01-15-2018, 08:58 PM,
Hi Pax

Whenever you are ready we can get going........

I will await a password .

Cheers

Ian
01-16-2018, 06:42 AM,
(01-15-2018, 08:58 PM)devoncop Wrote: Hi Pax

Whenever you are ready we can get going........

I will await a password .

Cheers

Ian

Okay.  I will set up the game and send you the password via PM on this site.  Let's have some fun.

-Pax
01-16-2018, 06:54 AM,
(01-12-2018, 09:23 AM)Pax25 Wrote: With the release of TOAW IV, I'm looking to get active again on this ladder.  I've also never tried the new PBEM++ system and looking forward to trying it.

I'm up for pretty much any scenario that is small to medium.  You choose scenario and I will choose side or vice versa.  I prefer to use the game parameters that the scenario designer intended.  

Best way to reach me is on Steam at Pax25.  However, you can reply or message me here as well.

Thanks.

I'm also interested in hosting a game via PBEM online via TOAW IV.  Since I am hosting, I will choose sides.  I work full- time, so at a minimum, I can do two turns a week.  I am currently hosting on line for Ardennes 1944.  Check it out, good luck finding opponents, and have good gaming.