• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Back on the battlefield
12-12-2017, 05:19 AM,
Opponent Needed  Back on the battlefield
Hello,

Back on the battlefield after a long time without playing due to real life issues.

To begin, i would like a small 2000 pts CMAK game. I think i am easy meat to get minced due to my lack of practising after all these years.
Send me a setup or tell me for your ideas of setup parameters. No night game, no fog game.

Regards.
Jawsconan
Idiots dare everything. That is the way to recognize them (Michel Audiard)
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2017, 06:03 AM,
RE: Back on the battlefield
(12-12-2017, 05:19 AM)jawsconan Wrote: Hello,

Back on the battlefield after a long time without playing due to real life issues.

To begin, i would like a small 2000 pts CMAK game. I think i am easy meat to get minced due to my lack of practising after all these years.
Send me a setup or tell me for your ideas of setup parameters. No night game, no fog game.

Regards.
Jawsconan

I could play a QB 2000 , 30+ turns unrestricted october 44 mirrowed
12-16-2017, 07:38 AM,
RE: Back on the battlefield
(12-12-2017, 05:19 AM)jawsconan Wrote: Hello,

Regards.
Jawsconan

Hello Jawsconan, we played for a long time multiple battles so you can send me a set-up. Pprefer mirrore.
Greets Owl