• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New JTS titles??
10-14-2017, 08:50 AM,
New JTS titles??
Any rumors out there about any new JTS titles being released soon?

Belisarius
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2017, 12:09 PM,
RE: New JTS titles??
They are talking about Campaign Petersburg is coming to the American Civil War series at the American Civil Wargaming Club but they don't say how soon. Bill Peters has been on the Napoleonic board here and at the Napoleonic Wargaming Club
10-15-2017, 04:01 AM,
Bill Peters is closing the 2nd part of Marengo Campaigns... the brother title that cover the same period but the battles outside Italy.

Interesting, i didnt know about a new CW title... i try find info.

Apart this... someday we are going to see the 3rd FWW title covering the same period of Tannenberg BUT the austrian part and PzB3 is on the way to.

I think the title close in time is the nap one... unless they surprise us with something more.
10-15-2017, 12:34 PM,
(10-15-2017, 04:01 AM)Xaver Wrote: Bill Peters is closing the 2nd part of Marengo Campaigns... the brother title that cover the same period but the battles outside Italy.

Interesting, i didnt know about a new CW title... i try find info.

Apart this... someday we are going to see the 3rd FWW title covering the same period of Tannenberg BUT the austrian part and PzB3 is on the way to.

I think the title close in time is the nap one... unless they surprise us with something more.

You can find some info on this board at the very least ( and this thread). 

http://www.wargame.ch/board/acwgc/viewto...=4&t=20737

Not going to confirm or deny anything above -apart from Bill has posted on these boards as well as the NWC public area boards.
Send this user an email
11-12-2017, 02:54 PM,
In case it slipped anyones attention, here a new JTS title:
https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=71171

And we will see another game, this time for the Napoleonic series, before Christmas:
http://wargame.ch/board/nwc/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15892
03-14-2018, 01:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-14-2018, 01:42 PM by Sgt_Rock.)
The next Nap title out is Republican Bayonets on the Rhine - 28 battles and four campaigns. Should be out no later than next week. Reviewing the game now.

After that - Campaign Eylau-Friedland, long overdue, out before winter I hope. All depends on the graphics team as I will be done with my part of the work by May-June if all goes well. First two sets of graphics groups are done. Total of 17 to do for the Units.bmp file. A total of about 136 images for this next one which is 100 images less than the "RBR" game soon to come out.

I always hoped we would see a Panzer title on Dragoon to the Rhine. I like the Colmar Pocket battles. Dragoon would not be terribly interesting but the battles on the Rhine would be and why not toss in Patton in the Lorraine campaign as well. I am huge Western Front/Desert War gamer. The East Front is kind of dull except for the Summer of '42.