• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Wyatt Kappely
08-30-2017, 02:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-30-2017, 03:14 AM by Big Ivan.)
Feedback Needed  Wyatt Kappely
Any of the old guard here at "The Blitz" have a current e-mail contact for Wyatt?

If you remember, he did a lot of scenario design work with the first generation Divided Ground and original Rising Sun.

I need to pick his brain a bit.

Thanks!

ItB Cigar5
Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2017, 03:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-30-2017, 03:48 AM by Crossroads.)
RE: Wyatt Kappely
If I may: has anyone heard from Larry Reese in a while? I tried contacting him with the couple of old emails I knew of, but they bounced back. I'd like to get in touch with him again.

Thanks, Petri
Visit us at CSLegion.com
09-02-2017, 01:20 AM,
I did a google search for Wyatt and there's a Facebook listing, but no idea if it's the same guy. Do you know what his call sign is? If so, see if he's a member of any other ladders and ask there.

As for Larry, nice guy, not sure whatever happened to him, but I know he was always coming and going. Pretty sure he's a lawyer in Texas, was in Houston, but moved. There's listings in google for LinkedIn and Facebook, plus State Bar info and a webpage http://www.reeselawfirm.net/. Again, though, don't know if it's the same guy, but you could try the email contact there.

Too bad these guys don't show up from time to time just to say hello and maybe update their emails.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
09-02-2017, 09:09 PM,
Thanks Dave for the update. Unfortunately I don't know Wyatt's call sign and its been so so long since the original Divided Ground and first generation Rising Sun was played or even mentioned in the internet forums.

Wyatt had a couple of great scenarios in Divided Ground that I was thinking of doing a remake in CSME. I was hoping to get his permission before I proceed. Always like to get the designer's permission, its the right thing to do.

BTW, Warhorse, no I did not get your e-mail through here. Can you resend through my other address.

Cheers all!

ItB.
09-02-2017, 11:24 PM,
Guys that is Larry Reese. Top Hat
And Wyatt's handle was Dogovich here at The Blitz. He farmed goats, I forget which State, so if his facebook page talks about goats and former military experience it might be him. Crystal Ball

Farmer

HSL
09-03-2017, 01:00 AM,
"You are da man Ed!" Respect

Thanks for the tip. I sent an e-mail off to Dogovich.

I'll let the group know if he responds.

Thanks again Ed, I appreciate it!

John
09-03-2017, 08:51 AM,
John, anything for you, my friend. Thumb Up2

Farmer

HSL
09-10-2017, 03:53 AM,
(09-02-2017, 11:24 PM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: Guys that is Larry Reese. Top Hat

Yessir. Larry sent his regards to everyone, RL's keeping him busy but he promised to pop in one day to say so himself Helmet Smile
Visit us at CSLegion.com
09-11-2017, 10:37 AM,
Guys, pretty sure Wyatt is gone.
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
09-12-2017, 11:38 AM,
Hey Mike,

I figure gone is gone forever so like trying to find Niemack, guess I'll move on.

Thanks for your thoughts!
John