• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

JT Campaign Series problem
08-26-2017, 11:16 PM,
JT Campaign Series problem
I just download the JT Campaign Series from Matrix Games (ver 1.00) and when I run it the menu bar that should be at the top of the screen is not visible...................anyone know how I can make it visible ?
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2017, 11:27 PM,
RE: JT Campaign Series problem
(08-26-2017, 11:16 PM)bangers Wrote: I just download the JT Campaign Series from Matrix Games (ver 1.00) and when I run it the menu bar that should be at the top of the screen is not visible...................anyone know how I can make it visible ?

By default, in old versions, Menu bar is not on. IIRC you have to hit "M" to make it visible / to toggle the visibility. 

Current version is 2.02 btw.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
08-26-2017, 11:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-27-2017, 12:16 AM by bangers.)
(08-26-2017, 11:27 PM)Battle Kat Wrote:
(08-26-2017, 11:16 PM)bangers Wrote: I just download the JT Campaign Series from Matrix Games (ver 1.00) and when I run it the menu bar that should be at the top of the screen is not visible...................anyone know how I can make it visible ?

By default, in old versions, Menu bar is not on. IIRC you have to hit "M" to make it visible / to toggle the visibility. 

Current version is 2.02 btw.

Many thanks for that information, it worked a treat.

According to the help drop down menu my version of the game is 2.0, but when I installed the 2.02 patch, the game would not launch.

I then downloaded and installed the 2.01 patch, but that created the same problem.

Any thoughts ?
08-27-2017, 01:04 AM,
None of the games launch?

I am not very good at Windows related stuff unfortunately, maybe one of the forum IT gurus could assist. We'd need more information, like what is your Windows version etc...
Visit us at CSLegion.com
08-27-2017, 08:28 AM,
(08-27-2017, 01:04 AM)Battle Kat Wrote: None of the games launch?

I am not very good at Windows related stuff unfortunately, maybe one of the forum IT gurus could assist. We'd need more information, like what is your Windows version etc...

When I patch up the menu screen at the start to launch the three different versions of the game does not respond, and when I try and launch the individual games from the exe file in their respective folders I get an error message.

I will have to do some research on the error message, I'm sure that it's probably something fixable.