• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Closed: Opponent Wanted: Campaign Waterloo Small Scenario
06-12-2017, 06:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-22-2017, 06:33 AM by Captain Al.)
Opponent Wanted  Closed: Opponent Wanted: Campaign Waterloo Small Scenario
Would like to try a small scenario after a few years off.  Anyone interested in a Campaign Waterloo scenario?   Maybe one of the small ones from #63 to #70?  I can do at least one turn per day.  If it goes ok, we can play the mirror afterwards. 

I am good with the house rules or something close to that.  I am patched up to 1.07.

Thanks.
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2017, 02:53 AM,
RE: Opponent Wanted: Campaign Waterloo Small Scenario
(06-12-2017, 06:26 AM)Captain Al Wrote: Would like to try a small scenario after a few years off.  Anyone interested in a Campaign Waterloo scenario?   Maybe one of the small ones from #63 to #70?  I can do at least one turn per day.  If it goes ok, we can play the mirror afterwards. 

I am good with the house rules or something close to that.  I am patched up to 1.07.

Thanks.

Hello Capt. AL,

I was wondering if you would be interested a large Waterloo scenario, specifically #42? I have modified the scenario to use reduced stacking ( infantry-1000, cavalry -333 and arty 8 guns ). Also I have changed the movement factors to be like the Eckmuhl game ( infantry- 22 pts. , cavalry- 28 pts. and arty 24 pts. ).

I have played several games using these changes and have found them to provide a more realistic game. If interested I will be glad to send all necessary files which will not alter original scenarios.

Thanks,    von Mohr
06-17-2017, 06:52 AM,
RE: Opponent Wanted: Campaign Waterloo Small Scenario
(06-17-2017, 02:53 AM)von Mohr Wrote:
(06-12-2017, 06:26 AM)Captain Al Wrote: Would like to try a small scenario after a few years off.  Anyone interested in a Campaign Waterloo scenario?   Maybe one of the small ones from #63 to #70?  I can do at least one turn per day.  If it goes ok, we can play the mirror afterwards. 

Thanks.

Hello Capt. AL,

I was wondering if you would be interested a large Waterloo scenario, specifically #42? I have modified the scenario to use reduced stacking ( infantry-1000, cavalry -333 and arty 8 guns ). Also I have changed the movement factors to be like the Eckmuhl game ( infantry- 22 pts. , cavalry- 28 pts. and arty 24 pts. ).

I have played several games using these changes and have found them to provide a more realistic game. If interested I will be glad to send all necessary files which will not alter original scenarios.

Thanks,    von Mohr

Hi von Mohr,

Thanks for the offer, but the large Waterloo is too big for me right now.  Looking for scenarios with less units to control. 

Al