• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

slight graphic issue with one of Vols mods
06-07-2017, 11:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-07-2017, 11:09 AM by Steelwhip.)
slight graphic issue with one of Vols mods

.jpg   83rd.jpg (Size: 427.49 KB / Downloads: 19)

Budapest '45
Volcano mod 
441231_01: Konrad Campaign_Alt scenario
Soviet 83rd Naval Inf Bde . the entire formation doesnt seem to want to show up. see attached pic.

wondering if anyone knew of this or if there was an easy fix. Im certain its just missing art file. the art files have a 44 Naval Bn.bmp. if not-its not that big a deal. just curious as to whats going on

thanks in advance!
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2017, 11:18 AM,
RE: slight graphic issue with one of Vols mods
(06-07-2017, 11:08 AM)Steelwhip Wrote: Budapest '45
Volcano mod 
441231_01: Konrad Campaign_Alt scenario
Soviet 83rd Naval Inf Bde . the entire formation doesnt seem to want to show up. see attached pic.

wondering if anyone knew of this or if there was an easy fix. Im certain its just missing art file. the art files have a 44 Naval Bn.bmp. if not-its not that big a deal. just curious as to whats going on

thanks in advance!

You seem to be missing the 'Belgian' folder which is the default for the Soviet Naval troops.

Here it is, just download and unzip into your Budapest folder.

Link; https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0-r6-L...sp=sharing

David
06-07-2017, 12:35 PM,
you know what..now i remember having this issue the first time i installed the mod....for some reason every time I tried to put the belgian folder in with the budapest 45 folder, I keep getting a "there is already a folder with this name in the destination. Specify another name" error. gives me the option to try again-which pops up with the same error, skip-which seems to install it but its nowhere in the budapest 45 folder, or skip.
06-10-2017, 07:08 AM,
(06-07-2017, 12:35 PM)Steelwhip Wrote: you know what..now i remember having this issue the first time i installed the mod....for some reason every time I tried to put the belgian folder in with the budapest 45 folder, I keep getting a "there is already a folder with this name in the destination. Specify another name" error. gives me the option to try again-which pops up with the same error, skip-which seems to install it but its nowhere in the budapest 45 folder, or skip.

soooo no one else ever have an issue with this?
06-10-2017, 07:38 AM,
Perhaps the Belgian folder is marked in properties as "Hidden"?

Assuming that you now have a Belgian folder in your Budapest folder. Looks to me like you are missing the 2DsymbolsLg.bmp in the Belgian folder.

Hope that helps...