• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Scenarios and Maps
05-10-2017, 02:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-10-2017, 02:37 PM by marsh1081.)
New Scenarios and Maps
So I'm new to scenario making but my goal is as much realism as possible. The past few weeks I have been churning out my own limited work for this mod, which first of all I believe is absolutely amazing and wish to offer my absolute gratitude to the modders for making the WWI mod available. The first scenario I created is related to the Senussi Campaign in Libya in 1915. I created corresponding OOBs and the map is based off of scaled to earth Google earth images. All the maps I will post have been made that way. The maps I have available are just south of Zum el Rakkham west of Mersa Matruh 10 Km x 5 Km, and three maps of the battlefield at Tannenburg at 10 Km x 10 Km. I tried my best to make these as accurate as possible when it comes to development. I know they are not perfect, but they are a start, and anyone is welcome to edit them and any scenarios for further accuracy. I find accuracy important, but these were made fairly quickly so feel free to comment and we can work on them together. I love this mod and I simply want to improve by more gameplay especially in the more mobile warfare of the eastern front and the middle east. Enjoy!!!

Attached Files
.zip   Marsh1081 Scenario Pack 1.zip (Size: 59.83 KB / Downloads: 40)
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2017, 02:40 PM,
RE: New Scenarios and Maps
I will pack these up and post them along with further work to the scenario database as soon as possible
05-11-2017, 10:04 AM,
Just saw this, glad you like the mod, we had a blast making it!! Make sure to enter the sacenario's in the database!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
10-12-2020, 04:02 PM,
(05-11-2017, 10:04 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Just saw this, glad you like the mod, we had a blast making it!! Make sure to enter the sacenario's in the database!!

I can't find any scenarios in the database? Where are they?
Send this user an email