• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

EastFront.exe:[ErrorID 1000]; Error messages for in game campaign
04-29-2017, 03:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-29-2017, 03:11 PM by Pigmy.)
EastFront.exe:[ErrorID 1000]; Error messages for in game campaign
I am playing an in game campaign and I keep on getting error messages:

EastFront.exe [Error ID 1000] (unitallicator.cpp,line949,CUnitAllocator::BuildForce()for nation Russia, levelRegiment, unable to get starting org.

EastFront.exe [Error ID 1000] (unitallocator.cpp,line886, CUnitallocator::CreateForces()fornationRussia. levelRegiment, BuildForce() returns NULL, unable to create forces

.......unable to generate battle, try some other nation(s) and/or parameters.

.......unable to build campaign

Any help??

what it also does is if i just keep in resuming the campaign i get to assign replacement points to my units again and again to the point where they are replenished and eventually a new scenario will come up if i just persist with resuming old campaign.  This maybe good for my campaign progress but i feel like i'm cheating my way through and it is unsatisfying.  I have aslo installed all the patches.
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2017, 06:18 AM,
RE: EastFront.exe:[ErrorID 1000]; Error messages for in game campaign
(04-29-2017, 03:10 PM)Pigmy Wrote: I am playing an in game campaign and I keep on getting error messages:

EastFront.exe [Error ID 1000] (unitallicator.cpp,line949,CUnitAllocator::BuildForce()for nation Russia, levelRegiment, unable to get starting org.

EastFront.exe [Error ID 1000] (unitallocator.cpp,line886, CUnitallocator::CreateForces()fornationRussia. levelRegiment, BuildForce() returns NULL, unable to create forces

.......unable to generate battle, try some other nation(s) and/or parameters.

.......unable to build campaign

Any help??

what it also does is if i just keep in resuming the campaign i get to assign replacement points to my units again and again to the point where they are replenished and eventually a new scenario will come up if i just persist with resuming old campaign.  This maybe good for my campaign progress but i feel like i'm cheating my way through and it is unsatisfying.  I have aslo installed all the patches.

Try posting this on Matrix's forum if no one here comes up with an answer for you.
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply