• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Unitbox & Flags Art Mod
04-17-2017, 11:34 AM,
a_Arrow  Unitbox & Flags Art Mod
Here is a Unitbox mod I created to help allow players to have an easier time reading the unit box info since the background is a solid color.

Also included are some flags that were originally found in PzC series that can be used.

Version 1.0 of this mod covers all of the armies currently found in PzB Kursk, Normandy, and Demo.

[Image: Unitbox%20V1_0.png]

Hope you enjoy it.

Attached Files
.zip   PzB Unit Boxes & Flags v1.0.zip (Size: 230.54 KB / Downloads: 88)
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2017, 08:19 AM,
RE: Unitbox & Flags Art Mod
Hi,

Just a note - there are equivalent 'alt' unit boxes included with the original demo. They just needed to be copied and renamed. Thanks to Compass Rose for his mod though.

David
04-19-2017, 11:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-19-2017, 11:49 AM by 19 Delta.)
Very cool ! can't wait to give them a look thanks for sharing your work Compass Rose

I changed the backgrounds right off as Strela described , not becuase I disliked them but simply my tired eyes found the textured backgrounds obscured the unit values. But I find the art in the game and it's included alternative choices brilliant.
04-19-2017, 02:56 PM,
Loaded this up , looks and works great, much easier to read the counters. Thank you. How hard is it or is it even possible to make the back of the counters(right click hold)easier to read, increase font size?
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde
04-19-2017, 03:26 PM,
An simple but extremely useful mod.

Thanks!  Wink