• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

JTS Menu Utility
03-23-2017, 12:19 AM,
JTS Menu Utility
Will this very useful tool pick up my old HPS titles if I place them in the John Tiller folder? Also does this cause any other unforeseen problems. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2017, 02:22 AM,
RE: JTS Menu Utility
(03-23-2017, 12:19 AM)typhoon Wrote: Will this very useful tool pick up my old HPS titles if I place them in the John Tiller folder? Also does this cause any other unforeseen problems. Thanks in advance for any advice.

For those interested does seem to work with the HPS titles if they are moved into the John Tiller Folder and have encountered no problems so far.
03-24-2017, 12:15 PM,
The menu program will work with all Tiller games from JTS or HPS. Just place the program in the root of the folder where all your games are installed. It will search them out and populate the menu. I think it goes 2 levels deep, for example, I have my games setup as:

C:\Games\WWII\Kursk

So I place the utility in the C:\Games folder and it sees everything.
03-24-2017, 07:04 PM,
(03-24-2017, 12:15 PM)rahamy Wrote: The menu program will work with all Tiller games from JTS or HPS. Just place the program in the root of the folder where all your games are installed. It will search them out and populate the menu. I think it goes 2 levels deep, for example, I have my games setup as:

C:\Games\WWII\Kursk

So I place the utility in the C:\Games folder and it sees everything.

Thanks very useful.