• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Anyone Up for a Game?
03-14-2017, 08:27 AM,
Opponent Wanted  Anyone Up for a Game?
Gentlemen

I am home ill today and have a need to kill a few pixel warriors.  Anyone up for a game?  Either title is fine, or the demo when it is released.  I would rather not play one of the really big scenarios, but otherwise will play either side in just about any scenario.

Jeff Conner
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2017, 09:11 AM,
RE: Anyone Up for a Game?
I'd love to play the Demo.   Smile 

Can't wait for it to come out.
03-14-2017, 11:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-14-2017, 11:23 AM by Kuriltai.)
I can play...Demo or that other less than top secret thing that's going on...Your choice.
03-14-2017, 11:29 AM,
For all wondering why Kuriltai is talking about the Demo or less top secret thing, it's because he is a play tester.

The demo is imminent with a capital 'I'....

David
03-14-2017, 11:33 AM,
Hooray
03-14-2017, 12:29 PM,
I thought I was being discrete... Rolling Eyes
03-14-2017, 12:55 PM,
(03-14-2017, 11:22 AM)Kuriltai Wrote: I can play...Demo or that other less than top secret thing that's going on...Your choice.

Yeah - discrete   Big Laugh

Just two games that the whole Panzer Battles universe wants and you casually 'mention' them in a 'I can play' way !!!  Big Grin

Scared what happens when you're less discrete!!!! 

David
03-14-2017, 01:43 PM,
David
Just pull the trigger, man. You know you want to. Helmet Wink
03-14-2017, 02:51 PM,
I'm still looking for a game, maybe Kursk.  Anyone interested before Imminent with a capital I occurs?
03-14-2017, 07:08 PM,
I am waiting demo to... even i was creating some room for a PBEM game after test something hehehe.

Inminent... is this from the creators of "soon"??? maybe you can use a more descriptive term... change danger for release  Big Grin

[Image: Clear_and_Present_Danger_film.jpg]

Secret project... you are working in PzB4 and we dont know it??? or is something more "modern" that is under the radar since WDS take the control of PzB serie??? i dont think PzB3 be specially secret outside know WHEN  Whistle

I really hate you to offer us pieces of info... without images, a complete description and something to  Wineis like dont have vineyards in Normandy  Propeller Hat