• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Pakistan stole my tank article!! REALLY!!
03-12-2017, 09:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-12-2017, 09:51 AM by Weasel.)
Pakistan stole my tank article!! REALLY!!
Ok, I wrote this article on the use of tanks back when we could post such things on the blitz.  While searching for matters relating to SP hull down I came upon my verbatim document on the Pakistan defence forum!  I can't believe, they even kept in the part when I say "when I was a tank driver"!

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/knowledge...ent.78408/

Just checked my bonus, written on 7 Sep 2002.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2017, 09:51 AM,
RE: Pakistan stole my tank article!! REALLY!!
When did you start writing for them?   Propeller Hat
03-12-2017, 12:04 PM,
They didn't even take out the STEEL PANTHERS part.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
03-12-2017, 12:11 PM,
I sent them a message stating the article is stolen from The Blitz and to take it down.
03-13-2017, 04:07 AM,
IT is down now, I guess my copyright warning worked.
03-14-2017, 05:58 AM,
You should have asked for payment.
:P
"Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake - we must not interrupt him too soon." Horatio Nelson.
03-14-2017, 11:25 AM,
The guy who posted it had his rank listed a General. I guess that explains their military!!
03-14-2017, 11:43 PM,
(03-14-2017, 11:25 AM)Weasel Wrote: The guy who posted it had his rank listed a General.  I guess that explains their military!!

You think that's bad ---   we get Iranian open source stuff at work, and in several of their official military propaganda movies over the years they have used footage from Top Gun.  Only thing missing is Maverick telling Goose  "talk to me"  in Farsi.
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal

[Image: pzV.jpg]