• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

U.S. Army Center Of Military History
03-11-2017, 03:29 AM,
c_Question Mark  U.S. Army Center Of Military History
Is anyone able to access the U.S. Army Center Of Military History?
http://www.history.army.mil

I can't, first I thought it's just down for maintenance or so but after several months I still can't access it.
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2017, 04:32 AM,
RE: U.S. Army Center Of Military History
Yep, no problem. I used IRON (a chrome variant without all the tracking BS), with Firefox I was getting numerous blocks and access denied which was only fixed by completely deleting FF and my profile folder and reinstalling.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
03-11-2017, 04:57 AM,
That site has problems. I tried scanning it. Nothing malicious, looks like, just bad code. Looks pretty old too. Probably displays OK in older browsers or trimmed down ones, like IRON.
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
03-11-2017, 05:00 AM,
Works in my freshly installed FF 52 too.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
03-12-2017, 02:55 AM,
(03-11-2017, 05:00 AM)Weasel Wrote: Works in my freshly installed FF 52 too.

Try going here and scanning it: https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
03-12-2017, 05:29 AM,
I get blocked if I use that sitecheck, but most likely their server is registering the scan as a port search or something like that, it still works fine in Iron and FF so not sure what you are driving at Scud, am I missing something?
03-12-2017, 08:13 AM,
Can't even get to it using Iron ... it makes me feel a bit better knowing that it isn't happening because Australia was blocking it or being blocked.
Send this user an email
03-12-2017, 02:21 PM,
(03-12-2017, 05:29 AM)Weasel Wrote: I get blocked if I use that sitecheck, but most likely their server is registering the scan as a port search or something like that, it still works fine in Iron and FF so not sure what you are driving at Scud, am I missing something?

Nah, just trying to figure out why it's spotty for some and not others.
Send this user an email
03-13-2017, 02:24 AM,
It seems to work fine in IE11
04-13-2017, 07:51 AM,
Seems to be a country problem, I got in using a proxy server.