• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for CMFB opponent
02-02-2017, 04:38 PM,
Looking for CMFB opponent
Looking to see if anyone is interested in taking up a match in CMFB version 4.

I am looking to play a medium probe QB on the "village forest damaged 041" map. Allied offense, German defense. See attached picture! I would be up for a mirrored game, or if you prefer call a side and we can play a single game. This would be posted on the ladder. I'm GMT -7.

Time limit one hour. Iron Difficulty. No pre-planned air/arty missions by defender. Standard rarity. No purchase limits on personnel or equipment other than the ones set by cost and rarity. That's it.

Give a holler if you're interested!

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202017-02-01%20at%2010.08....yldml3.png]
Sometimes I'm around a lot and can get many turns done, other times I can't. I'll always finish the games.
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2017, 06:59 PM,
RE: Looking for CMFB opponent
(02-02-2017, 04:38 PM)WillS Wrote: Looking to see if anyone is interested in taking up a match in CMFB version 4.

I am looking to play a medium probe QB on the "village forest damaged 041" map. Allied offense, German defense. See attached picture! I would be up for a mirrored game, or if you prefer call a side and we can play a single game. This would be posted on the ladder. I'm GMT -7.

Time limit one hour. Iron Difficulty. No pre-planned air/arty missions by defender. Standard rarity. No purchase limits on personnel or equipment other than the ones set by cost and rarity. That's it.

Give a holler if you're interested!

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202017-02-01%20at%2010.08....yldml3.png]
if your still in need of an opponent send a setup or dropbox invite to [email protected].  I have no preference on side.  It can be mirrored if you like.
02-06-2017, 05:41 AM,
RE: Looking for CMFB opponent
Hey KG, thanks for reaching out. I did get a game going with someone who PM'd me. Not the above scenario so I'll still be interested in the future, but for now I am at my limit for games.

Cheers - WS
Sometimes I'm around a lot and can get many turns done, other times I can't. I'll always finish the games.