• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking] - Closed
01-25-2017, 12:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-28-2017, 06:33 PM by MattP.)
Looking for opponents [matchmaking] - Closed
Looking for a ladder opponent to play mirrored scenario.   I have CMRT but would buy CMFB if you prefer a scenario from that.   I tend to be available to play from 6am to about 6pm Pacific time and sometimes later.  Occasionally play at night (late), but with small kids, it's not the best time.  I flip a lot of turns, so am looking for an opponent who can do the same.  

Anyway, just looking for another game.   If you're up for it, message me and we'll hook something up with CM Helper/Dropbox.  

Thanks for looking!

Matt
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2017, 03:40 PM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking] - Closed
(01-25-2017, 12:12 PM)MattP Wrote: Looking for a ladder opponent to play mirrored scenario.   I have CMRT but would buy CMFB if you prefer a scenario from that.   I tend to be available to play from 6am to about 6pm Pacific time and sometimes later.  Occasionally play at night (late), but with small kids, it's not the best time.  I flip a lot of turns, so am looking for an opponent who can do the same.  

Anyway, just looking for another game.   If you're up for it, message me and we'll hook something up with CM Helper/Dropbox.  

Thanks for looking!

Matt

Opponent found, thread closed.   Facing off with Para Bellum in Forefathers.....should be short and bloody.....
Quote this message in a reply