• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Attention to orders
01-22-2017, 09:32 AM,
Attention to orders
Due to his outstanding contributions to the players on the Grigsby Ops ladder, I hereby award Gris the Blitzkrieg Achievement Medal - Bronze. Thank you and good gaming, sir!
[Image: exercise.png]
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2017, 09:36 AM,
RE: Attention to orders
Congratulations Gris, your knowledge and unending efforts to help us learn this complicated game are noteable.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
01-22-2017, 11:22 AM,
(01-22-2017, 09:32 AM)Ricky B Wrote: Due to his outstanding contributions to the players on the Grigsby Ops ladder, I hereby award Gris the Blitzkrieg Achievement Medal - Bronze. Thank you and good gaming, sir!

Gentleman,

I can think of no words except I am humbled. I graciously accept the honor presented. The players here at the the Blitz are truly worth the time and the effort. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to help the Rookies.

Good gaming, I'll will see you on the steppe.
'Millions died or suffered in the mud of Flanders between 1914-18. Who remembers them? Even those with names on their graves are by now unknown soldiers.' - Mier Ronnen, Jerusalem Post, 1933 Gris
01-22-2017, 07:53 PM,
(01-22-2017, 11:22 AM)Gris Wrote:
(01-22-2017, 09:32 AM)Ricky B Wrote: Due to his outstanding contributions to the players on the Grigsby Ops ladder, I hereby award Gris the Blitzkrieg Achievement Medal - Bronze. Thank you and good gaming, sir!

Gentleman,

I can think of no words except I am humbled. I graciously accept the honor presented. The players here at the the Blitz are truly worth the time and the effort. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to help the Rookies.

totally deserved
01-23-2017, 03:59 AM,
(01-22-2017, 07:53 PM)fritzfarlig Wrote:
(01-22-2017, 11:22 AM)Gris Wrote:

Gentleman,

totally deserved

Thanks Weasel and Fritzfarlig, greatly appreciated.
'Millions died or suffered in the mud of Flanders between 1914-18. Who remembers them? Even those with names on their graves are by now unknown soldiers.' - Mier Ronnen, Jerusalem Post, 1933 Gris
01-23-2017, 04:50 AM,
Gris I would also like to thank you for your insightful and extremely helpful posts on War in the East. Thank
you for helping me be a better warlord on the steppes :)
01-23-2017, 06:28 AM,
(01-23-2017, 04:50 AM)Aces8 Wrote: Gris I would also like to thank you for your insightful and extremely helpful posts on War in the East. Thank
you for helping me be a better warlord on the steppes :)

Your welcome Aces8, my pleasure.
01-23-2017, 12:00 PM,
Definitely well deserved!!!!  I've learned more from your posts than all the games I've played
01-23-2017, 12:20 PM,
(01-23-2017, 12:00 PM)KG_RangerBooBoo Wrote: Definitely well deserved!!!!  I've learned more from your posts than all the games I've played

Thank you, WITE definitively has a learning curve, and hopefully some of the post well help players through it. With all the hours I invested in the game, I think I have twice as many reading the manuals. The manuals are harder than the game! It is like the IRS wrote them. Big Grin