• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Von Earlman scenario
01-19-2017, 08:58 PM,
Von Earlman scenario
Attempting to download scenario 'The Cauldron of Fire' to send to an opponent to play. What is being downloaded is a scenario 'Ponyri'. Does anyone know why? Or where the correct files can be acquired?

Thnx
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2017, 11:08 PM,
RE: Von Earlman scenario
(01-19-2017, 08:58 PM)Oberst Wrote: Attempting to download scenario 'The Cauldron of Fire' to send to an opponent to play. What is being downloaded is a scenario 'Ponyri'. Does anyone know why? Or where the correct files can be acquired?

Thnx

Gil,

I think ponyri was used to name all the files for the scenario.

Earl
01-20-2017, 08:32 AM,
(01-19-2017, 11:08 PM)Von Earlmann Wrote:
(01-19-2017, 08:58 PM)Oberst Wrote: Attempting to download scenario 'The Cauldron of Fire' to send to an opponent to play. What is being downloaded is a scenario 'Ponyri'. Does anyone know why? Or where the correct files can be acquired?

Thnx

Gil,

Earl

Earl, there has been a major mistake in the downloading of your scenario 'The Cauldron of Fire". It no longer exists and has been replaced with a scenario called Ponyri. Please check it your self and if possible let me know where I can access your game.

Gil
01-21-2017, 12:32 AM,
(01-20-2017, 08:32 AM)Oberst Wrote:
(01-19-2017, 11:08 PM)Von Earlmann Wrote:

Thnx

Gil,

Earl

Earl, there has been a major mistake in the downloading of your scenario 'The Cauldron of Fire". It no longer exists and has been replaced with a scenario called Ponyri. Please check it your self and if possible let me know where I can access your game.

Gil

I see that.....I will try and post the files here later tonite.