• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
01-14-2017, 03:43 AM,
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Hi All,

Looking for an opponent to take on in either the CMBN series or CMFB. This is my first post here in the Blitz, but I have been playing H2H games for almost a year now. Posting here to possibly expand my opponent base and get some more experience! Hope everyone is doing well.

My preferred engagements so far have been QB's, although I have played a few scenarios and found them enjoyable as well. I prefer to play Iron difficulty as I find it the best representation of the comm links and soldier knowledge during a battle. I enjoy playing Allied, Axis, offense, defense all equally. Use dropbox and CM helper if that makes a difference for any of y'all. I most enjoy medium to large purchase games on larger maps (not huge due to computer limitations) that have a variety of terrain and options for maneuver.

As for gentleman's rules I have usually played with minimal ones. Mostly goes something like this: Meeting engagement no preplanned anything, no trp's. Probe/attack/assault no preplanned missions from defender, offensive side can do whatever. But of course I'm open for discussing other guidelines.

All that being said I'm game for about anything so if you're interested shoot me a message and we'll get something set up.

Cheers - WS
Sometimes I'm around a lot and can get many turns done, other times I can't. I'll always finish the games.
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2017, 01:09 AM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Be sure to watch for the scenario of the Month posts.
For those that have been here a while that read this: Yes, there will be one for January. I know I'm late but I'm working towards it...
Author of: Whose Turn Is It? - http://www.lesliesoftware.com/products/WhoseTurnIsIt / CMFI Sicily Pathfinders(not playable H2H) / CMBS Opportunity Knocks (scenarios, maps and mods here)
Quote this message in a reply