• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opfire problem
12-28-2016, 09:41 AM,
Help  Opfire problem
Playing a huge scenario, Saris III, (EF) and the opfire settings appear to be stuck on 'don't shoot'.
I tried highlighting all units in a hex to give a blanket setting, no change. I tried the setting the hq opfire, no change for attached units. I've had this issue before. Anyone know how to resolve it?
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2016, 04:41 PM,
RE: Opfire problem
(12-28-2016, 09:41 AM)Tankertony Wrote: Playing a huge scenario, Saris III, (EF) and the opfire settings appear to be stuck on 'don't shoot'.
I tried highlighting all units in a hex to give a blanket setting, no change. I tried the setting the hq opfire, no change for attached units. I've had this issue before. Anyone know how to resolve it?

TT,

Select a vacant hex with no units...
Control-P.
Re-set global to whatever you wish...Long, Long, Long for example in all categories.
This should re-set the global, and you can select anything that is less than that for individual units.
If that doesn't work...you are hosed... Cry

Good Luck...

Dale
(dawags)
12-29-2016, 08:29 AM,
(12-28-2016, 04:41 PM)dawags Wrote:
(12-28-2016, 09:41 AM)Tankertony Wrote: Playing a huge scenario, Saris III, (EF) and the opfire settings appear to be stuck on 'don't shoot'.

TT,

Select a vacant hex with no units...
Control-P.
Re-set global to whatever you wish...Long, Long, Long for example in all categories.
This should re-set the global, and you can select anything that is less than that for individual units.
If that doesn't work...you are hosed... Cry

Good Luck...

Dale
(dawags)

Thank you very much! This worked! I'd buy you a case of beer if I could. I've only played this game for 18 years and should know better.

Tankertony>>>
12-29-2016, 12:26 PM,
Tony:

He only knows that because he's an OP fire whore...;O)

Regards,

Dan
12-29-2016, 02:51 PM,
(12-29-2016, 12:26 PM)Dan Caviness Wrote: Tony:

He only knows that because he's an OP fire whore...;O)

Regards,

Dan

Big Grin