• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tutorials by Casey Calouette on WitE basics
12-01-2016, 06:16 AM,
Tutorials by Casey Calouette on WitE basics
I found these and they make great sense and explain things in laymen terms.  These are by Casey Calouette, I just put them into PDF format, from this web page:  http://thestrategygamer.com/2015/07/21/g...st-basics/

.zip   WitE beginner tutorials by Casey Calouette.zip (Size: 4.01 MB / Downloads: 79)
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2016, 08:23 AM,
RE: Tutorials by Casey Calouette on WitE basics
(12-01-2016, 06:16 AM)Weasel Wrote: I found these and they make great sense and explain things in laymen terms.  These are by Casey Calouette, I just put them into PDF format, from this web page:  http://thestrategygamer.com/2015/07/21/g...st-basics/

thanks a lot Weasel for yours link  Thumbs Up
12-01-2016, 08:29 AM,
Glad to see the tutorials are helpful! When I originally wrote them it was my intention to learn the game well enough to explain it to someone else. I'm by no means an expert. I also learned that what may work with the AI will get absolutely stomped by a decent player. (See the Polish Pullback Strategy for a good example.)

If anyone would like to see something more covered please let me know. I'm just getting into WitP:AE so I might do some up on that too...
12-01-2016, 08:47 AM,
(12-01-2016, 08:29 AM)thestrategygamer Wrote: Glad to see the tutorials are helpful! When I originally wrote them it was my intention to learn the game well enough to explain it to someone else. I'm by no means an expert. I also learned  that what may work with the AI will get absolutely stomped by a decent player. (See the Polish Pullback Strategy for a good example.)

If anyone would like to see something more covered please let me know. I'm just getting into WitP:AE so I might do some up on that too...

Thank you for doing it for us.  I look forward to the WitP, that will be a monster.  I have been put off from buying it because it makes WitE look like childs play from everything I have read.  But maybe your tutorials will make things clear and sway me.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
12-01-2016, 08:48 AM,
(12-01-2016, 08:23 AM)fritzfarlig Wrote:
(12-01-2016, 06:16 AM)Weasel Wrote: I found these and they make great sense and explain things in laymen terms.  These are by Casey Calouette, I just put them into PDF format, from this web page:  http://thestrategygamer.com/2015/07/21/g...st-basics/

thanks a lot Weasel for yours link  Thumbs Up

You can download the ZIP file, the tutorials are all there for you in their brilliant colour.