• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Rare Hawk Sighting In Scotland
09-10-2016, 06:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-10-2016, 07:11 AM by Hawk Kriegsman.)
Rare Hawk Sighting In Scotland
Dateline Sterling Castle, Scotland Sept 4th, 2016.

A rare Hawk species was found roaming the grounds of Sterling Castle this day.

Fortunately native son Von Luck was on hand to keep the hawk from getting out of hand.

[Image: IMG_0479.JPG]
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2016, 09:09 AM,
RE: Rare Hawk Sighting In Scotland
LOL! Looks like two tough old birds!  Thumb Up2

Farmer

HSL
09-10-2016, 08:41 PM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: Rare Hawk Sighting In Scotland
Nothing beats meeting up with some "Blitzers" in person! Big Grin   I too would Love to get overseas to drink a beer or several with the mates...

Well done Eric! cheers

BTW... John.. you were right.... you shur is 1 ugly feller LMAO
 the mail patrons prolly cower in fear when you come down the path
Wink
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
09-11-2016, 01:11 AM,
Hawk sighting! How you doing! Salute
Visit us at CSLegion.com
09-11-2016, 03:31 AM,
ROTFLMAO Mean AND ugly Randy.My customers love me.S*** here's that moaning faced b***** again hide the kids and dog he might bite them.Yep really nice meeting Erik and his wife could not have a drink though as we were both driving always next year though as he's coming back going to make sure we plan things better and have time for a few.You and Olga should come over now that would scare the midges away. LMAO LMAO LMAO .
09-11-2016, 10:55 PM,
(09-11-2016, 03:31 AM)Von Luck Wrote: ROTFLMAO Mean AND ugly Randy.My customers love me.S*** here's that moaning faced b***** again hide the kids and dog he might bite them.Yep really nice meeting Erik and his wife could not have a drink though as we were both driving always next year though as he's coming back going to make sure we plan things better and have time for a few.You and Olga should come over now that would scare the midges away. LMAO LMAO LMAO .

Isn't there anyone in this clan young, rakish and sexy, still turning the young girls heads ?... Drink Smoke   They are still turning for me, but in the other direction... Yikes2   John I've seen before but nice to finally put a face to the Hawk!
09-12-2016, 04:13 AM,
(09-11-2016, 10:55 PM)Dan Caviness Wrote:
(09-11-2016, 03:31 AM)Von Luck Wrote: ROTFLMAO Mean AND ugly Randy.My customers love me.S*** here's that moaning faced b***** again hide the kids and dog he might bite them.Yep really nice meeting Erik and his wife could not have a drink though as we were both driving always next year though as he's coming back going to make sure we plan things better and have time for a few.You and Olga should come over now that would scare the midges away. LMAO LMAO LMAO .

Isn't there anyone in this clan young, rakish and sexy, still turning the young girls heads ?... Drink Smoke   They are still turning for me, but in the other direction... Yikes2   John I've seen before but nice to finally put a face to the Hawk!
Some females love the older rugged type Dan im still married to the only one LMAO .
09-12-2016, 04:16 AM,
(09-12-2016, 04:13 AM)Von Luck Wrote:
(09-11-2016, 10:55 PM)Dan Caviness Wrote:

Some females love the older rugged type Dan im still married to the only one LMAO .

PS maybe i should change my name to the silver fox lean mean fighting machine Big Laugh
09-13-2016, 09:21 AM,
(09-11-2016, 01:11 AM)Battle Kat Wrote: Hawk sighting! How you doing! Salute

Hello Sir,

I am doing well and you?
09-13-2016, 09:22 AM,
(09-11-2016, 10:55 PM)Dan Caviness Wrote: [quote pid='415095' dateline='1473528706']
Yikes2   John I've seen before but nice to finally put a face to the Hawk!

[/quote]

LOL!  Are you sure about that! Rolling Eyes