• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Whats is this?
08-31-2016, 01:04 PM,
Whats is this?
Сумма     There is a scenario in the data base with this name.  The scenario explanation is in a language unrecognizable. It almost looks like spam. Didn't want to down load to look for fear of a virus
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2016, 01:14 PM,
RE: Whats is this?
I suspect it was a description using a cryllic keyboard and attempting to open it without the font is causing the issue?

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
08-31-2016, 01:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-31-2016, 02:17 PM by zap.)
(08-31-2016, 01:14 PM)Jason Petho Wrote: I suspect it was a description using a cryllic keyboard and attempting to open it without the font is causing the issue?

Jason Petho

The issue I had was not wanting to download / open because it appeared to be some kind of spam one sees at the Matrix site. Also did not recognize the Designer, another reason I hesitated.

So if someone was brave enough to download and look at it, if you could, tell us what the scenario is about. Thanks
08-31-2016, 02:59 PM,
Looks to be a legit Winter War scenario of the Summa sector as that is the file name. Maybe indeed with Cyrillic (Russian) alphabet. I opened this with my Macbook so not to get any Windows virus, and the zip contains legit looking scenario files.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
08-31-2016, 04:23 PM,
Thank you for reassuring us Thumbs Up