• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Freeing the Ukraine
08-27-2016, 06:51 AM,
Freeing the Ukraine
Hi All

this scenario is available for download but has only the scn file and no map or org file...

can someone please send it to me
rene
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2016, 07:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-27-2016, 07:48 AM by Crossroads.)
RE: Freeing the Ukraine
EF, I assume?

Edit: Yes it is. Yep, scenario file only. Sorry, don't have it on my back up folders either ...

Anyone else?
Visit us at CSLegion.com
08-27-2016, 08:19 AM,
(08-27-2016, 07:46 AM)Battle Kat Wrote: EF, I assume?

Edit: Yes it is. Yep, scenario file only. Sorry, don't have it on my back up folders either ...

Anyone else?

yes ef
rene
08-27-2016, 01:48 PM,
Can't find it. It was a Larry Reece scenario that apparently he was testing. I found a post of his from 2010 talking about it.

Death~Dealer, Otto von Blotto and Boisforas all played it, so consider giving one of them a shout.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
08-27-2016, 01:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-27-2016, 02:05 PM by Scud.)
Just found this old post. Downloadable zips and explanations of a few of the scenarios he was working on: https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...t=scenario

Looking through his old posts, with the exception of the zips in the above link, it looks like he emailed "Freeing the Ukraine" to volunteer playtesters. 

Anyone hear from Larry? I haven't seen him around in ages.

Anyway, that's all I could find.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
08-27-2016, 05:52 PM,
Thanks Dave! Man, I forgot all about the scenario set Larry was working with... Was so much looking forward to see his Petsomo-Kirkenes Operation above the Arctic Circle...

I will put together a JSGME Mod Package of all scenarios Larry did for an easy access.

Yes. Would be so nice to hear how he's doing.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
09-01-2016, 02:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-01-2016, 02:40 PM by Death~Dealer.)
Files sent to your email, Brother-
09-01-2016, 03:59 PM,
Smile  RE: Freeing the Ukraine
(09-01-2016, 02:39 PM)Death~Dealer Wrote: Files sent to your email, Brother-

thank u dude!! Helmet Wink
rene