• Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Introducing Wargame Design Studios
10-12-2016, 03:33 AM,
RE: Introducing Wargame Design Studios
Yes. I'm working on it.

David
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2016, 07:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-30-2016, 07:00 AM by phoenix.)
(10-12-2016, 03:33 AM)Strela Wrote: Yes. I'm working on it.

David

No blog this week, David?  

I took a closer look at last week's blog and compared your actual historic map of Maleme with the game map. Very impressive! I post two pics (taken from your blog) below so everyone can see. Look in particular at the road network in the two yellow circles - almost an exact match, even down to the little twists and tuns! That's a huge difference to Kursk, and also Normandy (to a lesser extent). Really fantastic work. I hope all the maps are so accurate. Must take ages to do this for all the maps involved, but it will be very much appreciated, I'm sure. 

Peter

[Image: maleme%201.gif]

[Image: maleme%202.gif]

Attached Files
.gif   maleme 1.gif (Size: 89.14 KB / Downloads: 13)
.gif   maleme 2.gif (Size: 432.13 KB / Downloads: 6)
10-30-2016, 02:07 AM,
(10-29-2016, 07:43 PM)phoenix Wrote:
(10-12-2016, 03:33 AM)Strela Wrote: Yes. I'm working on it.

David

No blog this week, David?  

I took a closer look at last week's blog and compared your actual historic map of Maleme with the game map. Very impressive! I post two pics (taken from your blog) below so everyone can see. Look in particular at the road network in the two yellow circles - almost an exact match, even down to the little twists and tuns! That's a huge difference to Kursk, and also Normandy (to a lesser extent). Really fantastic work. I hope all the maps are so accurate. Must take ages to do this for all the maps involved, but it will be very much appreciated, I'm sure. 

Peter

PS: Don't know how to post into this forum so the pics actually appear in the post, instead of being mere attachments. Anyone know?

Peter,

This weeks blog post is up now at http://www.wargamedesignstudio.com/

As far as posting images in the forum, there is a sticky thread that explains how. To help you here is the direct link...

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=68257

David
10-30-2016, 06:59 AM,
Thanks David. Got it. Changed the post.
10-30-2016, 10:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-30-2016, 10:01 PM by Xaver.)
Is an interesting blog post, i never try use airborne units in my poor scen creation test but is normal that the protection area of airlandings be 0 ummm maybe here i dont know if glider units can have 1 to simulate the more "shocking" they are for defenders.

I imagine next blog post is the last one about Melame... i wait to to see some help with the victory points and similar, i want finish someday the 2 scens i have for Normandy, and why not, courious about if you are going to continue showing the demo scens... i imagine demo is going to be released before or at same time than PzB3 as a way to push sells  Helmet Wink 

PD: i have practically all work done but balance victory points is for me allways a problem and well, maybe try introduce somekind of AI  Helmet Rolleyes

[Image: 5e0f19f521.jpg]
[Image: 5e0f49b1b4.jpg]
11-09-2016, 06:10 AM,
Nice last post in the blog, very instructive and you show maybe future change in art??? i refer to the victory points, they look a lot like the great Jison mod. Apart this is interesting the diferences in the AI tests, in the scens i try create i notice that AI do more regular results... even when they are usefull to test the problem i see is the lack of "Terminator" style in AI because cant finish isolated units fast and is not rare see them leaving survivors on his rear.

Well, now waiting what you post to surprise us... i have faith to be in... 8-9 months buying PzB3 after play the demo  Big Grin2
01-30-2017, 09:15 PM,
Sorry for necroposting... but is all ok in WDS??? 3 weeks with no blog post in the serie "creating OOBs".

thanks.
02-01-2017, 09:34 AM,
Xaver Wrote:Sorry for necroposting... but is all ok in WDS??? 3 weeks with no blog post in the serie "creating OOBs".

Everything OK.  We continue to work hard on the Demo, also PzB 3.  Nothing to worry about AFAIK.
02-02-2017, 03:53 AM,
Nice, is only i find strange no blog activity in last 3 weeks.

Demo for march is creating a good interest in certain circles, i know guys interested in PzB serie but not very tempted with the actual titles (more based in the battles covered) but demo sure is going to be for diferent tastes and PzB3 to.

If you want promote demo with a preview like you did with PzB2 is going to be very wellcome and i can help to in other forum.

Good luck with the job and waiting it.