• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
08-11-2016, 04:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-11-2016, 04:01 PM by brickie. Edit Reason: Post was moved from panzer battles to here. )
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Hello,

After years of not playing any games i try to get back into the hobby. Reactivated my account recently so i'am ready to go.
I would like to play: Danube, Fulda or NGP. Turn rate will depend on the scenario.

Thanks and regards,

Brickie
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2016, 01:48 PM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Brickie,

I don't play Tiller's Modern Campaigns, but I recognize their names and your matchmaking post most definitely does belong in this forum.  Perhaps a re-edit is in order.

Good luck,
Billie
08-11-2016, 04:00 PM,
(08-11-2016, 01:48 PM)Buffaloes Wrote: Brickie,

I don't play Tiller's Modern Campaigns, but I recognize their names and your matchmaking post most definitely does belong in this forum.  Perhaps a re-edit is in order.

Good luck,
Billie

Billie,

It was first posted in the panzer battles forum. Now it is moved here. I will edit my post to prevent further misunderstandings.

Thanks,
Brickie
08-11-2016, 10:21 PM,
(08-11-2016, 04:43 AM)brickie Wrote: Hello,

After years of not playing any games i try to get back into the hobby. Reactivated my account recently so i'am ready to go.
I would like to play: Danube, Fulda or NGP. Turn rate will depend on the scenario.

Thanks and regards,

Brickie

Hi,

I've also just recently returned, and I own all 3 of the games (HPS versions). I'm looking for something medium to large sized myself as far as scenarios go.

If you're interested, send me an email, and we can discuss.