• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

To my opponents
08-10-2016, 10:41 PM,
To my opponents
Hi guys!

My PC is broken, it too too much incoming. Helmet Wink 
No seriously, my PC has a major software issue. I can't play CM at the moment, could be a couple of days before it is fixed.

I keep you posted

Morbo
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2016, 03:03 AM,
RE: To my opponents
(08-10-2016, 10:41 PM)Das Morbo Wrote: Hi guys!

My PC is broken, it too too much incoming. Helmet Wink 
No seriously, my PC has a major software issue. I can't play CM at the moment, could be a couple of days before it is fixed.

I keep you posted

Morbo

Thanks for the update DM - my pixeltruppen and I will make the most of the respite and break out the extra rations.

MH
08-15-2016, 11:31 PM,
Hi guys!

I just figured out that my graphics card is broken. As I don't have money for a new one I need to find one 2nd hand - guess it won't be before the weekend that I can return to playing again. D:
09-04-2016, 10:25 PM,
Hi everyone!

Things are improving, my ordered Graphics Card is due tomorrow! Then it is installing everything and optimizing and I am back to gaming. ETA: Monday evening or Tuesday.
09-09-2016, 07:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-09-2016, 07:34 PM by Das Morbo.)
I am back after long last!

This were some complicated PC problems I experienced - my graphics card went down. First I wasn't even sure if it really is this problem, so that took long to find out. The guy who fixes my PC is currently working very much and has a new girlfriend, so was occupied quite a lot.
Ah, and I met a nice, charming woman a fortnight back, too. So I was working the problem with reduced vigour, too.  Helmet Wink

But now everything is back to normal.