• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Mobile Supply
08-06-2016, 08:04 PM,
Help  Mobile Supply
CS Folks,

Exactly how do "Mobile Supply" units work? Confused

The manual seems to be a little vague on the subject pages 71-72 on exactly how they work.

Under "Special Headquarters" they call out something as "Mobile Commands" are these "Mobile Supply Units"?

If so are they organizational dependent or entire command dependent? As an example if I place a "Mobile Supply Unit" under the Corps organization will it be able to supply all the units in my Corps!? I think this is the case but not really sure.

Subsequently if I place a "Mobile Supply Unit" under a Regimental organization will it only be able to supply that Regiment and/or my whole organization?

Looking for some clarification on this units so jump in if anyone has something.

Thanks

ItB Cigar5
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2016, 04:50 AM,
RE: Mobile Supply
Yes, so-called 'mobile command' units are just special headquarters units (typically lower echelon) that naturally supply those units underneath them. Select the HQ unit, then click the organization button to show which units benefit.
08-10-2016, 05:54 PM,
RE: Mobile Supply
Thought that was the case, get confused sometimes when I read to much into the manual. Confused

Thanks Tankertony!

ItB Cigar5