• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CS2 wish list
07-23-2016, 07:45 AM,
My 2 Cents  CS2 wish list
Fellows,
I sure hope you at least add Hot keys to the scenario creation screen... OMFG!!!!!!

What's it gonna take to prefect that OOB file as well?  fixing the transports so they only put out what's needed for the units, not 6/something, for everything..

BTW..  I'll live with JUST the hot keys Whistle

Dev
Crazy
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
07-30-2016, 09:20 PM,
My 2 Cents  RE: CS2 wish list
Stir the Pot
Just to clarify... since it's just a reading thread...  making LARGE scenarios is really a task and a half for the designer... a few, IF any, hot keys to make the loading of troops and the reinforcements schedule would go VERY far in design efforts.
 Dudes, I have seen the efforts, and they.... suck....  Well.. ok so maybe they just need some reworking...
I have played several scenarios in WF that have just shrunk my pecker to a "worthless drunken woman satisfaction status " simply because.. Well guys really... it appears there must have been a deadline or something that prevented the actual completion of a real scenario from happening.. A Forgotten Front is a POS scenario.. I'm redoing it simply because it's a worthy scenario that needs some HELP!  

stats based from REPLAY-ability, OF.. IMHO.. this one has NONE, who would replay this POS? a blind fool with with  no cup, dog, or cane, living on a curb... Ok.. so that's harsh..  but OMFG... Whistle

Is it just me... or did TS-- Matrix, just make a buttload of WF scenarios as fast as a triple Crunchwrap at Taco Hell (which are  really good fellows, if you haven't had one yet..) on a Friday night during 5 pm Rush hour... Jester

some rework needs done brothers, even for the next stage.  Sweep Sweep

Some hot keys would be awesome for the builder.. PUSH those buttons! Quit sitting on yer arse and  procrastinating .. DO IT

Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
07-31-2016, 03:52 AM,
RE: CS2 wish list
I presume you mean "The Forgotten Front"?

If so, that was an original West Front release under Talonsoft.
Send this user an email
08-08-2016, 08:45 AM,
yup it was a TS release, working on redoing it for theblitz and making it playable.
08-09-2016, 12:53 AM,
I like to use the next unit/previous unit to progress through my turn. Playing larger scenarios I often have to save the turn and pick it up again later. Is there any way the program can save my place, so I don't have to start all over again with the first unit? 

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
08-09-2016, 01:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-09-2016, 01:39 AM by Crossroads.)
There was the other CS Wish List thread as well, then one you opened Scud. It would be great if you could merge these two, as there's valuable ideas in them. Then sticky, hopefully. I know there's a lot of stickied threads, maybe some of them could be unstickied now?

Edit: Like the CSME 1.01 update log (we're at 1.02 now). That can be unstickied. You can tell Jason I said so Helmet Wink
Visit us at CSLegion.com
08-09-2016, 01:53 AM,
They'd have to be manually merged and I'm too lazy. I will, however, post mine to the other and "stick" it.  Big Grin

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
08-09-2016, 01:59 AM,
(08-09-2016, 01:38 AM)Battle Kat Wrote: Edit: Like the CSME 1.01 update log (we're at 1.02 now). That can be unstickied. You can tell Jason I said so Helmet Wink

Unstuck.

Closing this thread. Please post CS2 wish items in the " CS2 Wishlist" thread in the "Important Threads" area.

Thanks,
Scud
Send this user an email